Uncage The Mysterious Soul

Uncage The Mysterious Soul

A Story by Najam Us Saher
"

My Book

"
 "UNCAGE THE MYSTERIOUS SOUL” is a collection of poetry written by Najam Us Saher containing extraordinary poems of a girl expressing the loneliness of losing her mother. In the process, she found how to break the shells of depression which she was facing and came out to live a colourful life are penned creatively through a girl’s view as herself. 
    Her loneliness shapes her into the person she is today, the journey of her emotions from accepting her fate to going with the flow of life eases her misery. Her poetry is a blend of expressions of hopelessness and yet being hopeful about the future. Her words are a true reflection of the way she lives her life and her transformation on emerging as a stronger girl than before. 
    Despite her struggle, she is hopeful and contended in her life and voices her deepest darkest feelings. Writing in first person makes the reader to feel exactly how the girl feels. Her poetry does not rhyme always but is tuned with your hearts once you connect to her words.




  I wholeheartedly thank every single person who has read my poems, appreciated them and motivated me to write further. This could not be possible without my readers here.
  My book is published now and below are the links. Do share with everyone and review my book. 

Follow me on goodreads:


Here is the Facebook page for my book:


My book is available on:








Ebook:
Book Review:

© 2018 Najam Us Saher


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Congratulations for publishing your book.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Congratulations on the release of your book :)

Posted 2 Years Ago


Outstanding job my friend. I hope you are doing well and having some fun.
Coyote

Posted 3 Years Ago


Congratulations Najam. Bless you:) Will definitely going to read it.

Posted 4 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
This Book cover....🌟 I could never thought of such spectacular title...Honestly!
This is why I keep myself grateful to melancholy...cause they make one spell masterpieces....and without a doubt you're one of the spellers!
May this book leads you to the castle of Happiness and Bliss....ameen :)


Posted 5 Years Ago


Najam Us Saher

5 Years Ago

Ameen :)
Thank you very much for your kind words Tahsin. It means a lot.
¿

5 Years Ago

You're warmly welcome and Be blessed, always! :)
I shall obtain a copy via Amazon as soon I am able.. Good luck my friend.. and a happy new year.. N

Posted 5 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Najam Us Saher

5 Years Ago

That's so kind of you, thank you very much and a very happy new year to you :)
Neville

5 Years Ago

back at ya.. :)
Amazing! Good job! I am happy for you!

Posted 5 Years Ago


Najam Us Saher

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much.
This is great. Congratulations my dear friend. I will check it.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Najam Us Saher

5 Years Ago

Thank you very much :)
This would be interesting to read... Congratulations for the releasing of your book!


Posted 5 Years Ago


Najam Us Saher

5 Years Ago

Thank you very much. Do read the book and share your views about it :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

896 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 30, 2018
Last Updated on December 30, 2018

Author

Najam Us Saher
Najam Us Saher

India



About
Published a poetry book titled 'Uncage The Mysterious Soul' Check it out: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KXKWBV9 https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07KXKWBV9 more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


GOOD-BAD DAY GOOD-BAD DAY

A Poem by Sneh