Chapter 1 - The Rose

Chapter 1 - The Rose

A Chapter by Nakami-sensei

 Roses... roses... my favorite flower... so beautiful in it's own way, blood red is my favorite.

"Elizabeth!" Marie called, "Yes mother?" I answered, "Can you get down here for a moment?" "Sure, I'll be right down!" I walked down stairs and Marie was waiting for me, "Yes?" I waited, "I need you to go pick Rose up, she's at Juliet's house." "Okay." I walked out the door, got in the car and drove to Juliet's, it took twenty minutes to get there, I rang the doorbell and Juliet's brother came to the door, "Hey, Beth." he greeted me, "Hey, can you tell Rose it's time to come home?" "Sure! one minute." he closed the door and in a few seconds Rose came out, "Thanks for having me, bye Julie!" "See ya Rose, bye Elizabeth..." Juliet always had a strange feeling about me, she's superstitious... she always asks me about my pale skin, my red eyes and how unusually beautiful I am... I always tell her that it's the way I was born, but really... I just killed the real child inside Marie, I sucked the baby dry, they said I had a twin but she died in the womb, and I killed her... "Elli, Elizabeth?" "Can you stop calling me Elli... and what?" "Um... Julie an I have been talking..." she hesitated, "Listen, I don't want to hear anything she has to say!" I snapped, "No! Elizabeth! this is important..." she's taking Juliet's side? "Juliet is just crazy okay?" "No, she isn't! I believe her... because... we saw someone like you." my eyes widened, "What...?" someone like me? I haven't seen anyone in my whole life... "Listen, she had red eyes, pale skin and she was incredibly beautiful!" "It could've been me..." "No! her hair was blonde, she didn't have black hair, and Juliet told me what she was, we followed her and..." "DON'T FOLLOW SUCH A MONSTER!" oh no... "So she was right? we followed her and she was sucking the blood of a human... we're just weaklings to you right?" "No..." "Have you ever tasted human blood?" "Only once..." "When?" she asked, "I was only a baby, you're sister..." "My sister?" "You're other sister, my twin, I actually killed her, how you would put it... I ate her." 



© 2009 Nakami-sensei


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on October 24, 2009


Author

Nakami-sensei
Nakami-sensei

Nagasaki, Japan



About
Hiya, I'm moving my account! So, if you want to know my new account, go ahead and ask. (: more..

Writing