Chapter 2 - Frozen Rose

Chapter 2 - Frozen Rose

A Chapter by Nakami-sensei
"

Wheee~ <3 Vampires, vampires, vampires. :3 Enjoy! :3 -Nakami

"

 "So... you killed my sister?" "Yes... I knew what to do from the start... I knew I had to kill her and I knew I had to lie, and pretend about who I was." "I don't know what to say..." "I can tell you one thing, if I bite someone I can either make them my slave, kill them, or turn them into a vampire." "That's amazing!" "No it isn't!" I yelled, "Well, I think it's awesome, wait till I tell mom and Juliet!" "No! you can't tell anyone!" "Fine." "Listen, when we turn seventeen we go out of control... and we can't control our "thirst" so I have to get as far away from you." I mumbled, "Leave? thirst?" "I have to leave... soon... as far away from here... you're blood... smells really good... and thats why... I have to leave before I can have my chance to get you, I'm still only two days away from turning seventeen..." "No! you can find a way! you have to stay..." "No... I can't..." one day past... I still haven't woken up... I had forgotten that three days before turning seventeen you get weak and fall asleep on the second day... Oh no! I've got to leave! I had awaken... my throat burned I ran down the stairs and Marie looked scared, "E-Elizabeth...? what's wrong...? you look scary..." she looked terrified, I grabbed Marie and threw her to the ground, she was unconscious for the time being, I grabbed her neck and put my teeth into her neck, I didn't smell Rose so I couldn't bite her, I looked around... he's still around... I ran to the garage and there he was, Rose's father... he noticed all the blood, "Elizabeth? what happened to you!?" I took a quick run at him and choked him, "E-Elizabe..." he fell to the ground and I quickly drank his blood, I had already drank the blood of Rose's brother, I heard the door open and close, "R-Rose..." I soon regained my control, "Ah!" Rose screamed, "E-Elizabeth!? where are you!?" I could tell she was crying, she ran up stairs and spotted me, "ELIZABETH! TELL ME YOU DIDN'T DO THIS!" She cried and cried, she fell to the ground and noticed all the blood on me, "No... No! NO! NO!!! YOU DIDN'T DO IT!" "I'm sorry Rose..." 



© 2009 Nakami-sensei


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on October 24, 2009
Last Updated on October 24, 2009


Author

Nakami-sensei
Nakami-sensei

Nagasaki, Japan



About
Hiya, I'm moving my account! So, if you want to know my new account, go ahead and ask. (: more..

Writing