Meetings And Feelings.

Meetings And Feelings.

A Chapter by Nay_Sax
"

Keep reading...

"
Jay walked into the office. The plush furniture and expensive art decor made him feel out of place. He walked, quickly, across the room, over to the small huddle by the lifts. 
The Wanted stood before him, a group of guys that knew how to sing, were all okay at dancing and knew how to look damn good in baggy t-shirts. He laughed as Siva waved at him. 
Siva was just a little kid at heart. Always wanting to have fun and mess around. But sometimes he was the most mature of them all. 
Tom and Nathan were talking, but paused long enough to say "Hi" and then continued their conversation. 
Max stood next to Siva, talking to a woman. Someone from the record company, no doubt. He caught their last words as he drew closer. 
"...and you'll all be paid accordingly, of course."
The woman smiled at Jay, it was a fleeting smile that didn't reach her eyes. She was just trying to be polite now. She turned on her heal and walked away. Siva and Max grinned at Jay.
"So... uh... What'd she want?" Jay asked. 
"Oh, nothing." Siva said quickly. He shot Max a look he thought Jay didn't see. Max called Nathan's name and beckoned him over. Tom followed Nathan to the three. 
"Well..." Said Jay slowly.
"What now?" Siva asked. They were all standing awkwardly by the lifts in the reception of a large record company's office. 
"We could... uh...  wait?" Tom said after a few minutes. "Or, we could go up..."
He left the sentence hanging. 

The boys all bundled into one lift the second the doors opened. They were all laughing and playfully punching and shoving each other. 
"Great idea Tom." Max laughed as he pushed Nathan into Jay. Tom turned around and punched Max in the rib softly. Max pretended to be hurt, being over dramatic and loud. 
"Shut up." Siva mumbled. He pressed the 25 button again, as though that would speed the lift up. "Hurry up..." He moaned under his breath. 
"Calm down Seev." Jay said, he patted Siva on the back. "We're going twenty five stories up. Oh and guys," He said, turning to the boys on his right. "If anyone asks, and we get in trouble... It was all Tom's fault." 


This trip was going to be hell for Nathan. So close, yet so far. He was sleeping just across the hall. And yet, he'd be a world away. The distance between them was physically nothing, but they were miles away mentally. He could reach out and touch Jay's cheek, arm, chest, but it would never be enough. He had to move on, get over it. Jay wasn't gay. 
Jay. Liked. Girls. 
And. Tits. 
Not. Dicks. 
Not. Boys. 
Not. Nathan. 
Why couldn't he share these feelings he'd been having lately? These... urges?


© 2011 Nay_Sax


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
Added on May 17, 2011
Last Updated on May 17, 2011


Author

Nay_Sax
Nay_Sax

London, Highbury, United Kingdom



About
We write fan fictions about awesome people. :D more..

Writing