women whisper

women whisper

A Poem by Nerdlige

She comes, she comes, and with a growl, the woman now is on the prowl.
You run, you run, you dare not hide. She sees you now, prepare to die.
Those slimy things, those terrible whips, don’t stumble now, don’t lose your grip.
If you shall fall, your fate is sealed. Be careful now, let yourself not be revealed.
She scents you now, your blood is sweet. You shall be her delicious treat.
The fun is done, she enjoyed the chase, but now she will enjoy the taste.
Your blood spurted upon the ground, and as your terror slowly wore down, she gave a smile, full of glee.
“Do not fear death child, fear only me…”
The woman in white, opposite the man in black, appears in the light, where he does the night.
Her face is torn, her tongue is long, her eyes are dead, her tentacles strong.
You will find no pages to be seen, just blood left on your camera screen.
Mist will form when she is near, though in the clear, you still should fear.
Though many will eventually fall, the woman, Whisper, will kill us all…

© 2015 Nerdlige


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on May 26, 2015
Last Updated on December 4, 2015

Author

Nerdlige
Nerdlige

TX



About
my real name will never be reveled ive tryed to get a youtube acount but my computer sucks plus my dogs went on a rampage of running threw the house and knocked off my computer im 17 im not the smart.. more..

Writing
normal day normal day

A Story by Nerdlige