Afterward

Afterward

A Chapter by Nick "The Stick" Branyon

The doctors rushed and found his body fried in the tub. Everyone screamed and called his family. The devastation and tears of his family shocked them. The doctors found the note and gave it to his parents. The parents cried as they see their son dead and reading the note at the same time.

The next day the school got a call from Billy's family that they are the main cause of the suicide of Billy. The school later announced the death of Billy and everyone started to feel bad for once. Miranda heard in the classroom and cried.

Fox News came down and gave people interviews. Everyone lied saying he was their friend. The office later called Miranda to talk to Billy's parents on the school phone. They talked and the parents thanked her for trying to help. Miranda cried as she heard the word, trying. Billy's parents read the note to her. This made Miranda fall onto the ground in tears after hearing the note.

Fox News caught Miranda out of the office and told her to speak. She said to them,

"This was my best friend and no one except me was his friend. I heard everyone saying that he was their friend, but they are huge f*****g liars. Believe me. Go ask the Johnson Family for the suicide note. Billy, I love you and I hope you hear this from Heaven." Miranda left crying.

Jon did cry and realized that the people lied to him from everyone. Jon regret listening to the people and his best-friend as they argued before he died. Something Jon will never forget, as for Miranda. The school got sued by the Johnson Family and the family won the case. The only thing the Johnson Family didn't win is their son not being alive safe and sound. What A Shame this is for a Holy boy to die from something horrible and just plain idiotic.

 

My View on Bullying: From the Author.

Bullying is every where. 24/7 there is someone suffering from cyber-bullying, bullying at school, and just names people say about anyone. Bullying is a terrible way to risk your life, just like this made up story. Everyone should learn from this and stop the terror. As I have and still get called names and bullied at times. It is great that I have wonderful parents and friends to help me as everyone should have friends to help you. I wish that bullying will stop right now but reality, it will still be in this world forever until the world disappears.

I pray for the victims of bullying and the kids that actually risk their life will always be remembered. This is a very difficult subject and this is why I ALWAYS HELP ANYONE. I do not want to have a friend of mine or anyone commit such things like this.

If anyone reads this and needs help. I will be more than glad to help. Just get me on Facebook.

 

Nicholas Branyon

11/19/12


© 2012 Nick "The Stick" Branyon


Author's Note

Nick "The Stick" Branyon
I written this a long time ago and it touched my heart doing this. It is a sad thing going around 24/7.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on December 16, 2012
Last Updated on December 16, 2012


Author

Nick "The Stick" Branyon
Nick "The Stick" Branyon

Rock Hill, SC



About
I love to write and to learn my states history to become a South Carolina History Professor and Southern Studies. You may follow me on Facebook, just Nick Branyon. more..

Writing