Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Nickelass

About thirty minutes later I calmed down and I remembered about Kelly and wanted to check on her, she was worse than I had hoped, she had a bite on her left shoulder. I had seen enough zombie movies to know what happens when you get bit by one, but I wasn’t going to let her sit there and die, so I ripped the left sleeve of my black long sleeve shirt and covered her wound; I then told her everything was okay. Then we started moving, carefully; or more so than before. I knew the sound the man had made would only attract more of the infected, so we got out of there as fast as possible.

We hid in an alley a few blocks away from where Kelly got bit. I had told them that I thought it would be best if we didn’t stop until we were out of the city, and closer to the country side.

“I think we should try and get some better weapons, and more supplies, like medicine, so we don’t have to keep using sleeves for each little cut we get.” David said.

“I don’t know David, we’ve only been outside for a few hours and already your mom has been bitten.” 

“Yeah, well there are a few stores we can stop at on the way out of town that I can think of, we can go to Canadian Tire for supplies, and maybe even a better weapon, and there’s got to be a pharmacy somewhere around here somewhere”

 “Yeah, you know what? You’re right, but we don’t spend more time than we have to in there, alright?”

 “Yeah, I want to get out of here to”.



© 2012 Nickelass


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on April 10, 2012
Last Updated on May 8, 2012


Author

Nickelass
Nickelass

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada



About
I am still in highschool, and i find writing a passion, for i have the imagination of a child still. I try to use this to my advantage, but i have still yet to find motivation to actually start new st.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Nickelass


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Nickelass


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Nickelass