Lily Bower: Chapter 3

Lily Bower: Chapter 3

A Chapter by Ninja'sMuse
"

Lily and Peter come face-to-face.

"

LILY

 

Feeling a little prickle on the back of my neck, I feel compelled to look behind me. And as I do, my eyes suddenly lock on a boy by the food. He looks back at me, and I can’t see any more flouncing dresses, just him. He’s looking at me�"definitely looking at me.

 

And now he’s coming! I start to breathe faster, panicking a little. What do I do? He slows down, giving me time to think. But time seems warped somehow, and I don’t want to look anywhere but into his eyes.

 

He’s here. Right in front of me, looking down into my eyes with a little smile. Somehow, I’ve stood up. I wonder if he could possibly feel what I feel�"then I think of nothing but him.

 

He opens his mouth like he’s going to say something, then closes it and gives a little nervous-sounding laugh. I feel his quick breath, and my body is throbbing. I have nothing to say, so remain silent, tracing his outline in my mind.

 

And I tilt my head up to meet his. Our lips brush and a shock runs through me, and I feel nothing but him. His strong hands slide up my back to wrap into my hair, and I draw him closer. Our lips meet again in an electric touch, both gentle and crushingly passionate.

 

I think of nothing and everything, and it is neverending.



© 2013 Ninja'sMuse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on April 4, 2013
Last Updated on April 4, 2013


Author

Ninja'sMuse
Ninja'sMuse

About
Just another writer. I've always loved reading and writing, and I want to get better more than anything. So please review! I always start things and end up not finishing them, so I'm hoping this w.. more..

Writing
Warp Warp

A Story by Ninja'sMuse


Rush Rush

A Story by Ninja'sMuse