The Body

The Body

A Chapter by NinjaShadowWolf
"

small part of my mystery book. The book is not in any specific order. Just random chapters.

"
'My first case since I joined. How exciting! Gotta keep calm, I have to seem like I'm mature enough to handle this!' I spoke in my head. My actions could say what i was thinking.
My partner leaned over, " Your so immature. Getting excited over something like this." He shook his head at me. I sneered at him. 'Jerk.' I thought, my eyes also gave away what i was thinking. He just smiled. I wanted to punch him, but I turned my focus back over to the case. We drove over to a small school. It was an old elementary school.
 ''It was used back in the 80's, but has been abandoned ever since 95." I pointed out. Police tape surrounded the building. We put on our gloves and protective jackets, then entered the building. The body was laying on the floor, surrounded in a pool of its own blood. It was almost unsettling, yet so intriguing at the same time.
 " If you can't handle this I can take over." My partner said.
 "I should be the one asking you that question." I smiled and went over to the body.
"Detectives! we have been waiting for you." The chief said.
"Sorry, we would have been here faster, but my partner drives slower than my Grandmother." He joked.
'One day, I'll smack you so hard you'd wish you were dead.' I thought, trying not to let my thoughts reach my expressions. "I'll examine him." I said.
I looked over the body. Something caught my attention. The body was almost flat. I touched the arm and pushed it. There were no bones. I looked around for an opening on the body. I was looking for a small insition. What i found instead was a large opening leading from the top of the scalp to the hip. It flipped open with ease, like a book. Inside, all the organs where still intact and unharmed, but many of the bones were missing. A little extra blood spilled out. I moved around some of the organs and picked up the heart for examination. The heart looked fine. No poison had been involved, the heart had not been shot. This was a healthy human heart.


© 2016 NinjaShadowWolf


Author's Note

NinjaShadowWolf
I'm not a mystery writer, you can probably tell. So, any criticize, good or bad, I'd love to here, Please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on March 21, 2016
Last Updated on March 21, 2016
Tags: Mystery, Blood, Body, Insides


Author

NinjaShadowWolf
NinjaShadowWolf

CA



About
I am a female adult, not feeling it though, have the mentality of a dark 10 year old. I'm not interested in dealing with the real world, I'd rather stay out of that. I have been writing ever since I w.. more..

Writing
Socks Socks

A Story by NinjaShadowWolf


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by NinjaShadowWolf