OPEN YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS KIDS!

OPEN YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS KIDS!

A Story by Nisha Ahmed

What I don’t understand, is how children can be so cruel and unfair with their parents by not studying. It’s not that there just not interested in it, but don’t they see that their parents, rich or poor, have earned penny by penny so they could give there children a good environment to live in and proper education. And we kids don’t get it that by not studying, and just going to school to A: kill time or B: to make more friends or C: to get away from our families, are wasting our families efforts? What if maybe our parents did a lot of hard work to give us the good education that we are taking for granted because of our own selfish reasons?

Personally, I think we’re cowards, I think that if some kid is not learning from his/her school, they should man-up and tell there parents that you are wasting your time, effort and money on us because we don’t deserve it. But we don’t, why? Because deep down inside us, we know that if we’re not educated the society will shun us out, and it’s true. But if you want to stay in the society and be fair to your parents, then you should learn and gain whatever knowledge you get your hands on.
Maybe some of you won’t succeed in doing this, maybe you’re too used to your own carefree way, that you will find it hard to really study. But all I’m saying is that you can at least try, you can at least read some small novels, which btw, won’t help you in your school studies, but they will improve you English and eventually, your character. 

So this was me, trying to awaken a desire in our young ones to learn and to feed there minds with something healthy. And please don’t let your parents down, good or bad, they are still counting on you. 

© 2011 Nisha Ahmed


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on December 21, 2011
Last Updated on December 21, 2011

Author

Nisha Ahmed
Nisha Ahmed

Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan



Writing
L.O.V.E L.O.V.E

A Story by Nisha Ahmed