Wishes

Wishes

A Chapter by Noah Wayverlynn
"

here is chapter 6 of Demetrah's New Experience of Christmas. In this chapter, The three girls Maybell, Arizona, and Demetrah share their Christmas wishes.

"

On a bright and snowy December 22nd, Maybell and Demetrah rush to school. The wind is howling hard like a fan put on supersonic speed. The girls were relieved that it was the last day until holiday break, and they were more motivated to speed up their day. After school in their apartment, The teens held a sleepover. Arizona was invited, and it was just the 3 of them that night. One game stood out to the girls, and they called it One Wish. In the game they had to roll dice, the person with the biggest number had to go first. Maybell got the highest number, and she went first. "My biggest wish is to get a new album of here favorite band called "The Pretty Reckless" and to listen to it all day." Maybell was deeply positive about her wish, and she didn't want to change her mind. Demetrah was the next one to share. "My biggest wish would to get my sight back. it's ok if I don't get all of it back, as long as I get at least SOME." With a round of applause, both Arizona and Maybell supported her wish. "Well, I wish for a new Ghost Town album, not the song but the band. I really enjoy their music." Arizona says confidently with a warm smile. After all the wishes were shared, they did a little drawing to determine the winner. "The winner is Demetrah." says Arizona as she read the name they pulled out of a container. Heading to her room to get Demetrah's prize, Maybell said "You won a new guitar." As Maybell carried it out, Arizona began describing the features and what it looked like. "It is pink with the word Superstar, and it's the right one for you. The feature is that it's an electric guitar, and you can play along with your favorite songs." Carrying out 2 more guitars from her room, Maybell said "In fact, all of us one since all our wishes were so delightful. Arizona gets the red guitar that says emo star on it, and I get a black one that says rock the world." With a triple high-five, the girls ended the night with karaoke, a movie, and with it....hot chocolate and snacks! It was a delightful time for the girls, and they now had an unforgettable memory. As the party begins to ware down, Demetrah's phone rang. When she picked up the phone, it was her sister Jenna. "Hey Demetrah, we are going to be coming up to see you girls for 4 days. Are you excited?" With a smile, Demetrah says "Yes Jenna, Maybell and I will be amazed to see you." Jenna and Demetrah celebrated in total excitement, and then Jenna says "Well Demi, I have to go so that I can pack up." After the girls say goodbye, the party ends. Arizona says "I better get home now. Thanks for the party. I really enjoyed it." With a warm unbreakable smile, the girls say "your welcome." After Zona left, the girls went to bed so they can be prepared for Demetrah's family. With a warm good night hug, the teens say to each other "Good night. see ya in the morning."



© 2016 Noah Wayverlynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on January 14, 2016
Last Updated on January 14, 2016


Author

Noah Wayverlynn
Noah Wayverlynn

West Fargo, ND



About
Yo! It's Noah here! I love to write stories, poetry, songs, and more! I am gender fluid and visually impaired. hope you enjoy the writing! more..

Writing