Jack Frost

Jack Frost

A Story by NoireWriter
"

Fan fiction Jack Frost and Elsa have been married and suddenly Jack goes missing. Elsa deteriorating mind has one thing on her mind 'Jack' Some happy ending don't end happily. Or do they?

"

Entry One (Six weeks after Jack's disappearance)
No one understands what it's like to lose your 'person' you're true love.
Jack was my person, he was my everything, and then one stormy night he was simply gone. I, personally don't believe he is...dead.. I can't truly say that word aloud. Everyone matched us together, we were perfect. And now everyone expects me to move on. Find someone else. Or except the fact I'm a widow. But I can't. He's alive still. I feel it in my heart. There is still frost in the air, it's not just from me, his frost is signature, the way it crystallizes, it's unique. Not like my frost.
I still remember our last night together. That day he told me he had to help Sandman, bring joyous dreams to children in a poor village on an island area just off South America. I was upset that he had picked our first anniversary to tell me he was leaving, and I'm not very good at concealing my feelings. I got mad, and pretty soon I had ice all over our little winter cabin. Jack of course knew how to calm me down and quietly comfort me. We laid silently for the rest of the night, both wondering what the other was thinking. When I was about to fall asleep, Jack sat up. He thought I was fast asleep, he kissed my cheek and said he loved me before slipping out the door. That was my last memory of him. I cried through the night.
In the morning I could hardly force myself to eat.

Elsa



Entry Two (Nine weeks after Jack's disappearance)
Weeks have gone by and I haven't heard a snowflake of news. Ana said not to worry but she's such an optimist, though she became a whole lot stubborn. Sadly we are polar opposites, she and I, when it comes to how we view life. That's the main reason Jack and I moved to the North Mountain to live in a little cottage. My sister is happily married to Kristoff, and I being such a pessimist would only cause chaos in their relationship. So now Ana and Kristoff run Arendelle. While Jack has been teaching me to control myself. Not hide my feelings, but to project them appropriately. Now don't get me wrong, I, too am happily married. Or was.. No, I know he's alive. I AM happily married. We had..have a good life. Sure Jack is an extrovert and I'm an introvert. But we compromise for each other. I go to town with him, to create a winter wonderland for the villagers and my family in the castle And Jack, he gives me some time to be alone in the woods to do my own thing. Mostly I test out the limits of my powers. But even though Jack gives me my space, he lurks in the trees to make sure I'm safe, he doesn't know I know. But that's what a good husband does, they look out for their wives even when they're supposed to be scarce. Actually that's how we met.
I was getting away from my always happy go lucky sister, I just needed some quiet icy air to clear my thoughts. I was doing my thing on the North Mountain, swirling winds, creating ice castles, and striking them down with ice and wind. While I was winding myself up for a final blow to my rubble of a creation, I stopped myself when I caught a glimpse of this figure, and icy chilly figure. Frost that was not my own started to swirl around branches and began nipping at my nose. He was younger than me but even with my resistant personality and closed off conversation skills. He pursued me every time I was on the North Mountain. It got to the point where I was way more excited than normal to leave the town and castle. I was excited to see him and I slowly (like molasses in December, slowly) began to fall in love. Of course my mind worked against me. "You only just met him Elsa. He's far to young for you. You need to marry a prince, the kingdom rests on your hands. You don't get the luxury of love." But the more my mind worked to convince me that I shouldn't fall, the more convinced I got that I fell. I was in love and there was no talking sense into me. And eventually we married.
Our marriage was...interesting...of course we were in our honeymoon stage and it was like a fairy tale. But it also was a tremendous amount of work. I didn't realize learning to live with your soul mate took so much effort. I had no idea that love was so complicated. The fights, the make ups. It's a constant roller coaster. I wish my parents had lived, they could have taught my sister and I the things we needed to know about life, about marriage. I did however learn one lesson from them and I vividly remember it. "Life is Precious" sadly I learned this lesson at the time of their death. And now with everyone presuming Jack's lifeless body is at sea, it makes that lesson more and more dreadful.

Olaf is here to bring me to the castle, Ana has made me promise her to visit every week until I'm "over this" I know she means well, but HES NOT DEAD.

Elsa



Entry Three (Three months after Jack's disappearance)
Promises being made are hardly ever kept. I keep replaying our vows in my mind. Everything we vowed is becoming extinct. Jack said he'd always be here always be watching over me. But I can't see him. I can feel his frost but it's diminishing. The crystals in his frost are getting sloppy. I don't know how I'm supposed to control my emotions. I'm losing my grip on my feelings, losing grip on myself. Why has he not come home? It's been three long months, almost four.
Something is seriously wrong. Call it woman intuition, or wife intuition. Call it foresight. There something separating us not just physically. I feel him, his soul slowly vanishing. I've been admiring my wedding ring. The band on the ring is silver gold, but it's so silver it's almost almost blue and the gem is a white opal. Jack was adorable and got the silversmith to make a snowflake design around the centre gem. It was beautiful and way to much than he could afford I'm sure. But the love between us was magical, precious, and... Limited.
I'm starting to freeze the walls of our little one room cabin. I must leave to clear my thoughts.

Elsa



Entry Four (Four months after Jack's disappearance)
"Jack, I think I might be in love you." The first time I said the three most important words to him. Love, something I struggled with all my life. Yet Jack knew how to scale the walls I put up, figuratively. He always can calm the storm raging inside of me. His love for me taught me how to love him. I've been repeating that in my deteriorating mind. All I think about is his love, my love, our love. My curse of ice cold weather is supposed to cease with love, something's wrong I have more troubles with it than I ever have. There's a constant storm raging around me. I've had to keep this journal iced to the wooden table to keep it from being swept up by the winds of my chaotic, uncontrollable, curse.

Elsa


Entry Five (Six months after Jack's disappearance)
It's been six months since our last night. Since our wintery anniversary. I've gone through spring without my beloved. I've started summer without my love. The warmth of the sun seems angrier than normal this year. Perhaps it's because Jack's not here to keep our little home frozen with me. Or maybe I'm just going insane, and the sun isn't much hotter than last summer. I believe I'm starting to lose myself in the chaos of my mind. I'm not sure how much more I can take without him. I'm not sure how much more I can take without losing myself completely. I feel lost.
Am I to lose myself and my husband? Will my darling return to me? My fears are beginning to claim me. I believe he may still be alive but, I don't understand why he's not returned to me. Ana fears for my sanity and she's offered to stay with me for a while. I don't think I get a voice in this matter. I'm going crazy without my Jack.

Elsa


Entry Six
Jack baby, remember when you first kissed me? Remember how much we loved each other?
You do? Then kiss me again Jack.
Thank you Jack. We are an epic love.
Jack where are you going? Jack no, don't go out there. Don't open the door. No baby. Please! Stay! Don't leave me again?
Jack, Jack, Jack, come back, Jack. Jack baby come home to me.

Elsa


Entry Seven
Truth truth truth, always about the truth, yet the truth is Jack, you're a liar. You said you'd come back. You said you'd be home.
Stop being such a mischief and stop playing games come inside where there's snow. It's too hot outside. Come into the frost baby. You'll heat up in the sun, come inside where the weather is chilly.

Elsa



Entry Eight
I used to love writing in here. But I have no use for it anymore. Jack has returned, but Ana is forcing me to write in this journal about my problems. Well she's my problem she won't let me have ice cream for every meal. And she says Jack is dead. But Jack is in the room with us. He's my frost. Except for when he's not around me. Jack has a life and has to freeze up the colder areas in the world. He doesn't come around much, but when he does we talk and talk and talk. Ana says I'm not to talk to the empty chair. She can't see Jack. He said that he lost his believability so only I can see him. So we talk about the world and the weather. And then he has to leave me. He kisses my forehead and slips out in thin air.

Elsa



Entry Nine
Jack just lied to me. He just said he died on the ship a year and a half ago. He's silly, he likes to play jokes but I know he's kidding cause I can see him. I see him appear and disappear, I talk to him in his favourite chair. He's around.
But once again Ana reminds me he's dead, and that it's not what I think it is. She has even changed my room and removed everything sharp. She's even taken my quill. She says she has to be around when I write because she says I'm sick. I feel fine. But I let her feel better by allowing her to do so.
Sometimes late at night Jack comes to me and calls me. He says he has something to show me. So I grab his hand and we float high into the night sky. And I'm weightless. And we can see through each other and it's amazing. And sometimes Jack says that I can fly. All I have to do is jump out a window. I try to lots but Ana and Kristoff pull me from the ledge. They don't understand, I'm with Jack he will take care of me. Keep me safe. But they don't believe he's here with us.

Elsa



Entry Ten
I think I am sick my mind doesn't remember things. I think I can feel my soul leaving my body. I think my mind is turning to mush. Sometimes I can sense my mind vanishing and then for weeks I lose my memory. I overheard Ana and Kristoff talking about stuff I've done. It doesn't make sense to me. And then I read my journal entries and I sound like a child who believes in Peter Pan. I can't believe I think I can fly... I need help. I need my jack he knows what to do. I'm worried my time here on earth is limited and decreasing in time. If this is my last sane entry. I need to say, I'm sorry for the pain, for the storms I've raised, for the brokenness I've caused. And Jack...I'm sorry I was angry with you.

Sane Elsa


Entry Eleven
'Sane Elsa' ppffttt what a joke I'm always sane! I must be getting some of Jack's jokester qualities.
This entry will be cut short my hand is very tired. My hand told me she can't write much more. I asked Jack to write my next entry he said he would. So get ready for Jack dear journal!

'Sane Elsa'


Entry Twelve
Jack didn't come. I've waited for three hours and he hasn't shown up. Ana said he sent me a note saying he couldn't come but it's not Jack's handwriting so she's lying to me. She knows Jack loves me. I'm making Olaf write down all the words I say because my hands have frozen, most of my body has been freezing up. I think my body likes being an ice sculpture. Jack says soon he will take me to our beautiful new home that he created for just the two of us, I just have to wait a bit longer. Ana just gave me a really sad face when I said that. She's been staying in my room a lot lately. She must love me so much that she wants me to stay in the castle. But I want to go with Jack, I want to go to our new home he says it's paradise. I want to go there now and float in the air with my beloved.
I'm getting cold....the cold never bothered me before! Something's wrong..

Elsa


Entry Thirteen
I'm sorry dear journal for my previous entries.
I'm afraid darling this will be my last entry. My face is the only thawed piece on my body besides my heart but I can feel the beating is irregular and slow. I have Ana writing this last entry. I want to close my journal on a sane note. But I think I'll be ending my life on the same sane note. It's getting harder to talk, harder to blink even. Everyone here has been so kind. They've dealt with every flurry I've thrown at them. (And I've thrown a lot their way.)
My only regret is not living my life properly. Not moving on with my life. But if you've ever been in love you know your world ends when the person you love ends. And Jack died that day I first wrote. I knew deep deep in my soul he had perished, but I didn't let myself believe it. It was better for him to be missing and trying to find his way home, than to never return to me again. But it's time for me to find him.

I see his frost again, he's here with me, waiting for me on the other side. I pray he's trying to kiss my forehead and telling me "it's time baby to come home to me."

Ana, I love you sister.
Kristoff, Olaf, Sven, take care of my sister. And thanks. But it's time for me to go now.
Remember me as the snow falls for I'll be kissing you all with snowflakes from above...

It's time.

Jack...I'm comi-...

© 2015 NoireWriter


Author's Note

NoireWriter
Ignore grammar problems. This is not supposed to be a happy fan fiction it's meant to bring real fear in fictional characters.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on January 11, 2015
Last Updated on January 11, 2015
Tags: Fan fiction, Jack Frost, Elsa, frozen, love, story, depression, sadness, loss

Author

NoireWriter
NoireWriter

Regina, Canada



About
I'm not a professional, but I plan to be one day. I love writing and I love bringing raw emotion to a page and bringing readers to those experiences etched on paper. more..

Writing