Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by None

I sat in the gym before school and waited for one of my friends to get there. The gym was our meeting place and we usually hung out for about half an hour before school started.

The gym was blue and gold. Our school colors obviously. I didn't like it though. I thought yellow and purple were better colors, but the school next to us alreadt took those colors.

While I was thinking of these pointless thoughts Chay walked up.

"Hey Lexus, what's uuuuuupp?" She said making it sound like she was the guy from scream.

"Hey Chay, well I went to a rave last night and I'm so high I'm not even high anymore and I have a really bad f*****g head ache. How are you?

She ignored the "How are you?" part and started talking lke I expected

"DUDE! You went to a rave?! Lucky b***h! I want to go!! And you got high?"

"Yep" I looked at her inocently

"UGH! W***E!" She was pissed. Chay had never been to one, but she liked the idea of drugs beer and party music. All for teens only. She had no idea how suck-ish it was.

"Hey you want to go next time feel free, but I'm not going"

She laughed "Wimp, can't stand the power of a raves awesomness"

She sat next to me and I gave her a pissed off look

"At least I've been to one! Unlike little Miss straight."

She was gonna say something but then didn't. Callia walked up

"Hey Chay!" she said

I figured she was mad at me for yesterday, so I din't mess with it. She'd yell at me if I said something to her, so I just let them talk for awhile. I never fully understood Callia and the way she has of thinking but it confused me, so I didn't try to hard to get it. I just knew that if she's pissed at you don't talk to her. One day randomly she'll come out of nowhere acting like nothing bad ever happened.

I kept my eyes off of Callia, trying not to think to hard of why she was mad, and kepy my eyes on the door. I was waiting for Tabbie, I had to talk to her. I don't know if it was the drugs or what, but something last night helped me think.

That's when she walked in through the gym doors. In that moment she was the only thing I saw. My heart unexpectedly leaped out of my chest.

"Promise to self. If I fall for her, no more games"

I thought to myself. I promise this because, well...because that's what got me into this big fight with Samah suposivly and I didn't want that all over again.

I became suprisingly nervous as she walked up to me. I could feel my hands getting clammy, and my stomach knot up. That never happened to me before. I liked it.

She smiled at me but didn't say anything, then walked and sat next to Chay. I sat there thinking about how much I could have pissed her off. Then I quessed a lot. I had to talk to her though. I had to forget about my nerves and just go. So I did

I sat up, and walked over to her

"I need to talk to you."

She looked up at me " Okay, talk"

I rolled my eyes. This was to be expected. "Not here, in private" I could see out of the corner of my eye Chay making a discuted face. I ignored it though.

I gabbed her hand to help her up, and we walked to the front of the school in silence. I should have came up with something to say on our way there, but I didn't just like before. My mind searched for things to say as she looked at me, but I gave up there was nothing to say.

"Well?" she asked, and I acted on it. I pulled her in, and I watched her expression change as I kissed her.

We would have usually gotten in trouble for public display of effection on school grounds, but no teachers had duty in the front of the school. Not befoere school started. We pulled away, and she was smiling, we heard a girl scream "ew" in discusted but we both ignored her " I love you" she said

"I'm sorry Im so stubborn" were the words that came out of my mouth

She laughed. "It's okay, but is that really the word I want to hear right now?"

I looked at her confused but smiling " I dont know, what do you want to hear?"

She smiled and let go of me, but took hold of my hand "You're smart, figure it out."

I laughed. but started quessing "You're gorgeous, beautiful, amazing?" I said as we started walking back to the gym.

" No, I don't want to hear lies" I stopped walking and looked at her

"Not lies, that's as true as it gets." She laughed and shook her head

"Psh, whatever." I didn't argue. We'd get into a heated conversation over it later.

I thought about it " Rabbie, will you go out with me?" Rgar seemed to get a reaction

"Yes" she said with a smile "but still not what I want to hear"

I let out a deep sigh " I seriously have no idea".

Th bell rang at that moment "Go to class you'll figure it out" She said smiling then kissing me one more time before we went our seprate ways to class

I walked to first period with nothing on my mind except Tabbie and what she wanted me to say. When I sat down it hit me, I stood right back up and ran out of the class. She had math this period, just down the hall, but I practically ran there. I burst into the class. I was lucky the teacher wasn't in the room, and most of the kids weren't paying attention to me. No one was except Tabbie

"Hey,Tabbie quess what?"

She smiled "What?"

"I love you"



© 2010 None


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
Added on June 7, 2010
Last Updated on June 8, 2010
Tags: gay, love


Author

None
None

FL



About
Im writing a book series about my best friends life(: more..

Writing
Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by None


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by None