Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by None

I sat in second period Agriculture. I didn't want this elective but it was the elective you got if you wanted to take art. Which was already over. The teacher was cool though. She didn't make the girls do any work. So I sat with Chay and this girl named Lori and played Go-Fish

"Alexus, got any three's?" Lori asked.

"Ha, go fish."

She made a pouty face but drew a card from the deck as she was told.

"So, you and Tabbie are going out?"Chay asked

I smiled "Yeah, and do you got any Queens?"

She sighed. "Yes! God damn you!" she said "So, why are you going out with her again? I didn't work the first time."

I took her Queen and layed down my match "Because, okay? The first time we broke up because of a stupid mistake. It'll be different this time."

She laughed "Well, okay if you say so. Lori do you have any sevens?"

I took my cards into one hand and pointed at Chay.  "It's my turn again. You f*g!"

She gasped "Im not the f*g around here! Look in the mirror!"

Then I started to think. I am a f*g. Tabbie was my second kiss from a girl, and again, I liked it. I was dating a girl again. I thought I was confused, but I'm not. I'm bisexual.

I looked at Chay. "Oh, my God."

She got a look of fear on her face "What did your water break?"

I laughed, then slapped her. " I'm not pregneant"

" I know, but seriously, what's up?"

I looked at her my mouth wide open and a look of shock on my face

" I'm bisexual."

"Uhm, yeah, Lexi. We already went over this"

I threw down my card then grabbed both her shoulders. "But this is so weird. I'm not confused anymore. I KNOW I'm bisexual!"

She screamed out in pain. "And I know you're squeezing my arms to tight!"

I let go of her. Then leaned back in my chair. I couldn't believe it, I was BISEXUAL, and not just because I wanted to see what it was like. I was REALLY bisexual. It was shocking, but I liked it.

I never get the feeling I get when I look at Tabbie, or Samah when I look at a guy. And this feeling, felt so good. I didn't know what it was but I liked it, and I don't want it to ever stop.

"I'm done. I can't play I'm thinking" I said giving them the card I had thrown. They simply nodded and shuffled the cards into the deck.

Today was going to be a long day.

 

"Emily, you were right."

She smiled with self satisfaction "I know, but for what?"

I couldn't believe I was saying this "Emily, I'm bi...like I'm not confused at all. I know I'm bi"

"I know, took you awhile didn't it?" I shot her a mean look.

"Are you trying to say I'm slow?"

She smiled " Well you're not fast"

I gasped and turned away. " You're mean!"

I started walking off but the desided I was being overdramatic. I turned back around and hugged her.

"You're awesome Emily"

"I know right? I'm cooler then ice cubes."

We laghed. We were suppose to be doing our work, but we never did. We still passed, though I don't know how. We both failed at reading. The teacher must have liked us or something and just passed us.

"So now Emily it's your turn. Are you really straight?"

The smile faded from her face and she looked away. She didn't answer.

"Oh no you're not getting away from this, just tell me. I can keep a secret."

She glanced at me. "True, but I told you, you will never know."

"So? Forget what you said. Just tell me"

She sighed, and i waited for her answer, but it;s not what she said.

"Did you know I knew I guy that had to get his balls surgically redropped?"

She always tried changing the subject, but I wasn't going to let her distract me.

"Stay on topic. We were talking about your sexual orientation."

All she did was groan "Just say yes or no. Are you straight?"

There was a long pause, and after all that argueing I heard an unexpected answer.

"Yes, I'm straight"

Though I was shocked I didn't really care if she was or not. I was just nosey

"See was that so hard?" I askedShe stuck her tounge out at me, then for the first time all year, she did her work.

 



© 2010 None


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on June 9, 2010
Last Updated on June 9, 2010


Author

None
None

FL



About
Im writing a book series about my best friends life(: more..

Writing
Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by None


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by None