Freezing

Freezing

A Poem by Noting Society

We walk with a stutter in every step. Because every movement we make is a choice And decisions are never easy. At least never for me. I’m indecisive and unsure And with every step I take I’m a little bit closer to a new mistake. One I wasn’t expecting. So if I stop moving then I can’t make a mistake… But that doesn’t work. Just because I stop moving doesn’t mean the world will too. It’s like when a child closes their eyes thinking you can’t see them just because they can’t see you. Stopping is a mistake in itself. You’re just moving in slow motion while the rest of the world is on fast forward. And soon you notice that you’re just getting buried deeper into the sand. The beach is fine for a while Until you’re six feet under the dirt. Then it’s too late and there’s nowhere to move. And you’re too deep for anyone to hear your cries.

© 2015 Noting Society


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on July 10, 2015
Last Updated on July 10, 2015

Author

Noting Society
Noting Society

Naples, FL



About
My Name is Jordann Therese Poteet I am a young aspiring writer who just wants to be heard. I love critics and anything that is meant to make me a better writer! I hope you enjoy my writings and please.. more..

Writing