A Mysterious Person Arrives In Bay City.

A Mysterious Person Arrives In Bay City.

A Chapter by NovelGirl316

Chapter 1. 




It was on a clear sunny day in Bay City, on that Day, Grace Walker was driving Her Catering Truck down the street to her house, she noticed an old house that was down the street from the house, she continued driving, not knowing up in the bedroom, a mysterious person was watching her from a bedroom window, She drove the Catering Truck on the driveway of the house, got out of the driver-seat, and went inside the house. 


That Night while everyone was sleeping, Grace was sleeping in the bed in the master bedroom of the house, when her master bedroom window mysteriously opened, some strange music started playing in the wind, until Grace Walker woke up, she was in a hypnotic trance, she got up out of her bed, walked toward the open master bedroom window, mysterious wind started blowing on her, she slowly turned around and started walking toward the master bedroom door, the master bedroom door mysteriously opened, she walked through the doorway, down the hallway, down the stairs, through the living room, the front door also mysteriously opened, Grace walked through the front doorway, the front door closed behind her, she walked across the front porch, down the front porch steps, she walked on the sidewalk, walked for over an hour.


© 2019 NovelGirl316


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on April 21, 2019
Last Updated on May 17, 2019