Chapter 1: Realization

Chapter 1: Realization

A Chapter by OMGkittie
"

Meet Jay and James. And their "friends" Jackson and Sarah.

"
I don't remember much from my childhood... I know things. Like red is a color. 2+2=4. I just don't have memories. I walled in the room as my footsteps made a tapping sounds, that echoed throughout the room. It reminded me of a ballroom. A dark brown piano was by some tall windows, that brought in bright shining sun light. I ran my fingers on the keys making it go high to low. I sat down on the hard, small bench. I started to play the piano. A melody sang through the keys. A melody that was so sweet and warm; it was a song of sorrow.
I didn't hear the double doors opening or the footsteps that followed. "I missed your songs." came a whisper of someone that I held dear to my heart. But, yet.. I didn't know them. My hands went flat on the keys as the sound of screeching keys, killing the melody. "What's wrong, babe?" came another beloved whisper. I looked over my shoulder to see a man with dull grey eyes, black hair as coal. He was taller then me, even with myself sitting I knew he is taller. I squinted at him, he seems familiar. He dressed in a black sweater with dark jeans. I clenched my jaw and went back to the piano. My hands went back to the beautiful melody.
Why can't I remember him? . "Babe, please talk." his sweet voice begged. "I can't remember." I said, still playing. "Can't remember what?" he asked another question. I stopped the song again, I turned fully around.
I looked at his eyes again. Suddenly the man disappeared and a girl took his place. She had the same face of concern as the man. She had blonde hair, though. She was shorter too. But..she had the same dull grey eyes. Suddenly, she disappeared and another girl took the face of concern. Then another person! Soon, different people with different features, body types and different gender was taking the man's place! Faces went with names! Names went with faces! I knew these people! But they weren't people! They were the same person! I could tell because they all had the same thing...dull...grey..eyes...
I blinked as the man was back. He inched towards me. "Baby, are you sick?" he asked as his warm hand cupped my forehead. Kyle? No.. Kyle died of murder. Alexander? No.. He died too.. From the black plague.. "James?" I asked. "What is it, baby? You're scaring me." he whispered as he cupped my face. I suddenly launched myself onto him as I hugged him. "I love you." I whispered into his ear. "I love you too. But do I need to call a doctor?" James asked. My heart just swelled up as I started to kiss his cheek and neck. James chuckled a bit as he tried to stand up. He had to lift me up with him, to do so. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I stared into his eyes. "I really, really love you. I can't tell you how much." I said, as tears started to swell in my eyes. James smiled at me, setting me down on the piano.
"That's not something to cry over. I love you too. Jesus, you're lovey dovey today." James said, wiping my tears away with his thumb. "James?" my voice cracked with raw emotion. "Yes, love." James chuckled. "Make love with me.. Right now." I said softly. "Wow, there! Did you forget we were coming over?" someone's voice boomed through the room. Another man with black hair and green eyes came walking towards us. A girl with brown barrel curls was walking right behind the man. Jackson and Sarah. Their names just popped into my mind. They were friends of ours... Well.. Of James'..
I got off the piano and stood next to James. "Jackson! Buddy! What's up?" James asked as he hugged Jackson. "Jay!" Sarah greeted with a smile, she hugged me. She smelled nice, her perfume gave off a sweet smell. Her skin was soft and colder than mine. "Have you been crying?" Sarah asked, when she pulled away. Her hands were on my shoulders as we were the same height, seeing eye to eye with each other. "Yeah, he has." James said with a slight snicker. "What's wrong?" Jackson asked in concern. "He doesn't know how to tell me how much he love me." James said with a permanent smile on his face. "What?" Jackson asked confused as Sarah squealed. "You said the 'L' word with each other!?" she almost screamed as she hugged me again in joy.
---
I was talking with Sarah about random things. Jackson and James were in the kitchen getting drinks. "I wonder what's taking them so long." Sarah said. "Have a seat and I'll go see." I said, gesturing towards a brown leather couch. She nodded with a smile, taking a seat.
I found out, I was in a mansion. I big one at that! Apparently, I'm rich! And I have a lounging room. It's a room with a brown leather couch and chairs. No t.v. Just bookcases and a giant window.
I, some how, knew the way to the kitchen. I stopped at the door as I heard Jackson and James talking. "So, you think you can transfer 30k into my bank account?" Jackson asked. "Of course, we're not going miss it." James said. "You mean, he isn't." Jackson said, adding a laugh at the end. I pushed the door open and walked in. James and Jackson quickly turned to face me. James smiled at me as Jackson frowned a bit. "Hey, Jay. What's up?" James asked. He was pouring a glass of wine. Three others were already poured and on a tray. "Sarah was wondering what was taking so long. I came to see if everything was okay." I said. I looked at James and Jackson. "Everything is okay?" I asked. Jackson frown deepened as James just kept smiling.
We were back in the lounging room. I noticed Sarah wasn't drinking her wine, she was looking at it. I was going to ask if she was okay until something whispered in the back of my mind. She's pregnant! "Sarah, would you like something else?" I asked, standing up. Her head snapped up. "What? No. I'm fine." She said. "Ni. I can get you something else. Water, juice, milk? Name whatever you want and I'll go get!" I said, inching myself towards the door. "I'm fine, Jay." Sarah tried to insist. "No, you are not. Now tell me." I demanded. "Water will be fine." Sarah spoke quietly.
I had a tall glass of iced water in my hand as I was walking back. "Something is different. Did he bump his head or what? He's way too nice." Jackson said. "He was nice before." Sarah argued. "No, he wasn't! He was an a*****e! Now, he's saying 'I love you' and ready to serve your feet? Something is wrong." Jackson said. "Why are you complaining? Maybe, he changed." James said. Jackson faked a laugh. "People don't change like that.. Not over night.."
I walked in with a smile. "Here you are, my dear." Setting the glass of water on the coffee table. "Thank you." Sarah whispered.


© 2014 OMGkittie


Author's Note

OMGkittie
Ignore my over use of commas or other errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on November 26, 2014
Last Updated on November 26, 2014
Tags: boyxboy, confusion, betrayal


Author

OMGkittie
OMGkittie

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by OMGkittie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by OMGkittie


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by OMGkittie