Reveal me

Reveal me

A Poem by Molly

Your honesty paints my world in colors and your innocence rubs off on my sleeve of emotions. I love the way you speak and the pictures that you paint. They’re bed stories for damaged people in critical need of simplicity, laughter and love, and a smile is spreading across my tired face. You’re succeeding.
I could listen to you for a lifetime if I had the chance. The way you bathe the simplest things in light is gripping, captivating and admirable.
Nothing seems to penetrate or puncture that blinding light you carry within.
I’m no longer a stranger in your world and nor are you in mine.
In that way your light shines on me too. You brush the hair from my face for the millionth time and start whispering your stories in my ear. I tilt my head back and let your voice fill my world.
I’m not used to this, so give me time. Feed me the stories of your life because they are the most positive I have. Your light shines through and finds its way through my bloodstream to my heart. The darkness scatters and your light spread like warm breezes throughout my cold body.

I shiver for a while until you make me smile again.
I want to say so much at that very moment, but keep quiet to hear you loud and clear.
And all along you’re just yourself…

Thank God for that.

© 2011 Molly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on June 20, 2011
Last Updated on June 20, 2011

Author

Molly
Molly

Sweden



About
I live in as many worlds as I can think of. Limits are for loosers. more..

Writing
Landmines Landmines

A Poem by Molly