In the odd color of the secrets of lust

In the odd color of the secrets of lust

A Poem by Molly

Oh, don’t speak, your words are unnecessary.
Don’t throw inane nonsense my way when
 you should put that tongue to better use.
Don’t stop when you’re uncertain of what
 I want, keep going, I’ll let you know.

I’ll let you know.

The fine line between us has been crossed, broken and walked over and I bind your hands with the threads on the ground.
Don’t move. Don’t break these chains that I have given you. They suit you and your sweet, innocent desperation.

Don’t move at all.

Just
 breathe and focus. Focus on me. Focus on my tiny, warm hands slowly moving up under your clothes. Focus on the fingers dancing across your stomach and the tongue licking soft lipssoon ready for yours. Focus on the tension that’s building.
Link your fingers tight together behind your back to not break chains leading to the end of this. Breathe baby, breathe.

Tell me how you feel in
 just one word. I know what word already but tell me. I want your voice in this silent frustration I have forced you to. Speak the word for me.

Tell me what you want. Tell me where to go.
You shiver comfortably with your hands pressed together under your back on the floor. You whisper the words of dirty sheets and I smile the smile of drunken mishaps.

I lean down, whisper them back and
 set you free.

The world outside disappears once more and all there is in here are violent body language, the odd color of the secrets of lust, heat and warmth, you…

 and me.

© 2011 Molly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on June 20, 2011
Last Updated on June 20, 2011

Author

Molly
Molly

Sweden



About
I live in as many worlds as I can think of. Limits are for loosers. more..

Writing
Landmines Landmines

A Poem by Molly