Prologue: The Fight Cage...

Prologue: The Fight Cage...

A Chapter by BeautifuliUnique
"

Maggie as a pup, in the fight cage against a hard opponent.

"
Maggie's cage rattled, as the human opened the cage, she cowered in the corner of the broken cage. She stumbled out, trembling under her pelt. The dog on the other side was a dog named, Rich, he was a boxer pup, about half of Maggie's size.
"Come f-f-fight me, Mags!" Rich snarled, slobber oozing from his open jowls, Maggie snarled, then stopped in her tracks. The memory of seeing her mother's battered body, covered in maggots and flies. That would be one of us, my friend...Maggie thought, then she charged. Before Rich could, the large male was overpowered by Maggie with such sudden force. She clamped her jaws around his neck, blood welled from his wound, then the human blew the whistle. That meant stop. Maggie let go, licking her jowls, they were covered in the metallic taste of blood.
"You played well pup." Howled Rich, who angrily lapped at his bites,
"Sorry Rich. I didn't mean to hurt you. My reputation is bad enough." She said, whispering the last part. Maggie crawled into her cage, and as the human carried her back to the dark room, she closed her eyes, waiting for this nightmare to end some day.


© 2016 BeautifuliUnique


Author's Note

BeautifuliUnique
What do you think? Please review! I don't mind corrections, but if you are going to give me advice, like if you think I should be more descriptive, or that I need more details. Feel free to let me know, but word it nicely. (I'm quite sensitive...)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on May 27, 2016
Last Updated on May 27, 2016


Author

BeautifuliUnique
BeautifuliUnique

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Hello! I love romance, horror, kind of sad, stories. (Writing and reading them!) I am 13 years old, and I am planning on becoming an author. more..

Writing