Chapter 1: New Home

Chapter 1: New Home

A Chapter by BeautifuliUnique
"

Maggie finally is rescued from the fight cage, and lives as a house puppy.

"
Maggie sat in the cage, then she got up with a start when humans started to burst in, grabbing the fight training humans, and taking them away. While other humans, grabbed cages from the shelves, and taking them out. Were we being rescued?

I blinked open my eyes, the moment of me getting out of the fight cage kept replaying in my head, making it hard for me to remember I had a family now. I lived with a yapper names, Pickles, and a cat named Muffy. I stood up, shaking my pelt.
"Maggie! Girl, �"whistle�" come here!" My woman called, I walked down the stairs, and she had a bowl of soft and hard kibble mixed together in a pale blue bowl. Maggie hungrily slobbered up the food, gulping it down in impatient gulps. Scraps began to fly everywhere, and my humans began laughing, and Pickle, the annoying yapper barked.
"Eat cleaner! You act like you haven't eaten in days. Stupid store dogs."
"I'm not a 'store dog' whatever that is. Im �"not�" that."
"Then where are you from?"
"The fight cage." Maggie woofed in reply, wiping the slobber and kibble from her jowls, then she began to lap at the water, it seemed slimy and warm. Was this normal?
"Maggie! Walk time!" Maggie's boy yelled, yanking the leash from the clip it hung from,
Maggie roughly stood, shaking out her puppy fluff, sniffing Pickles' muzzle and walking towards the door with my boy.
"I'll explain later." Maggie barked at Pickles.


© 2016 BeautifuliUnique


Author's Note

BeautifuliUnique
I hope you enjoyed, please feel free to give me advice to make my stories better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on May 28, 2016
Last Updated on May 28, 2016


Author

BeautifuliUnique
BeautifuliUnique

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Hello! I love romance, horror, kind of sad, stories. (Writing and reading them!) I am 13 years old, and I am planning on becoming an author. more..

Writing