Saturday

Saturday

A Chapter by OtherWoman
"

Letters from a Mistress to a Wifee

"

 

                                               Saturday

 

Dear Wifee,

      In my experience, one reason a man seeks a mistress is because he feels his physical needs are not being met at home, by you. Let me expalin something before I go any further. When he's with me, its a primal physical release, sex for sex's sake. There are no feelings or emotions involved for either of us. However, when he's making love to you, he's expressing his deep feelings for you as well as achieveing a physical release.

     I was a wife once, I worked, went to college, took care of our babies, same as you. There were many many nights when I pushed my man away because I was too exhausted for sex. You look at yourself in the mirror as you hastily brush your teeth and wonder who would find you attractive. I know its hard to feel sexy when you peel off your baby-vomit, food-encrusted t-shirt before collapsing into bed hoping sometime in the dark hours of the next morning you can grab a three minute shower before your day begins anew. The truth is, your man, the one you keep pushing away, desires you.  He loves you. He loves the life the two of you have created together. He loves you because you are his babies' mama, his biggest supporter and his friend. Making love to you is his way of letting you know he craves you, even if you smell like sour milk and your hair is stuck to your head. I also know that simetimes it feels that the only reason he wants you is because you are close by and he is horny, but I guarantee if given a choice, he would choose to be with you rather than me any day. I am a substitute, a means to an end.

     There are times when I am with him and we talk about his life with you. I will often times tell him how to be a better man for you, besides the obvious, don't creep. Its rather simple really. I tell him: when he acts like more of a partner in his relationship with you and does more around the house or with the babies, it frees up time for you. Time you can you to relax a little, maybe shower without the babies beating on the door. I tell him, flowers mean more on a Monday in July than on Valentine's Day or your anniversary. Not that those days are unimportant, but flowers and candy  are expected. I tell him to take things slow; a woman needs time to switch from mommy to lover mode. There's much to be said about turning your woman on. He will be rewarded ten-fold. I know its hard to feel desirable when you have a baby pooch where your once tights abs were, but he doesn't care, its a reminder of the beautiful babies you gave him.

     My advice to you wifee, let him love you. Don't get hung up on the saggy squishy parts of you, you wished looked like they did when the two of you met, he loves you imperfections and all. He still sees the beautiful girl who stold his heart. He still wants to hold you, kiss you and make love to you. Let him.

         From my heart to yours,

              Myz Tress



© 2009 OtherWoman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is one of the most interesting pieces i have read in a while.

WHile it has a few spelling/gramatical errors, it is otherwise close to perfection in my opinion. The message behind it is so unique. You dont often get this side of the scandal, this point of view from the mistress, that kind of care and understanding. The women are always portrayed as lustful and troubled in some way, but you have created a lovely, well developed lady with her heart in the right place.

She is not merely a temptress, she is not some random stranger, some w***e. She is a real woman, and she shows compassion, in spite of her "sins" for the other woman and tries to compell the man to be better for her.

I am very intrigued:D 100 out of 10:D

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Baz
Good work. This is very engaging and holds the reader's attention very well. Nice job.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 15, 2009
Last Updated on November 15, 2009


Author

OtherWoman
OtherWoman

Somewhere Out There



Writing
Sunday Sunday

A Chapter by OtherWoman