Commission for Pitch on Lioden

Commission for Pitch on Lioden

A Story by OutOfTheBoxPen
"

Hope you like it!~

"
Nyx is a young lioness who lives in Pitch's pride. She is scorned and hated by the others because of her cruel personality, but they don't know her like Pitch does. Pitch knows that she only acts this way, and he knows that she hates being scorned so. Nyx is Pitch's favorite in many ways. *Cough Cough* She gave birth in the last 2 years. *Cough Cough* 
Nyx was one day walking along, patrolling with the sub males, when she saw a cub lying on the ground. But wait, it wasn't a cub, and it wasn't laying on the ground. It was a dwarf lioness, proudly patrolling alongside the males. Nyx instantly knew that she admired the powerful little lioness. Nyx strolled up to her and asked, "Hey, I see that you like to patrol with the males too! What is you name, friend?" The lioness responded, "My name is Marchosias. Don't wear it out." 
Day after day, Nyx and Marchosias would patrol together, and the rest of the pride began to envy Nyx. Nyx didn't care though. As long as Marchosias was fine with her around, she knew...
She would never be lonely again.

© 2017 OutOfTheBoxPen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on May 27, 2017
Last Updated on May 27, 2017