Yuzuki Pt. 1

Yuzuki Pt. 1

A Chapter by Pajci
"

This isn't really a book, but more of a screenplay. Anyways, it's about a magical girl who goes down to Earth and gets into a reverse harem and all that good stuff.

"

You can decide if you want to read about the characters or not, it'll help to read the Minor Characters though, because these first four parts deal more with them rather than the Main Characters. But there's not much to read about them either way...it's more just on who they are and stuff.


Main Female Character



Yuzuki: moon, gentleness

-the Angel “Princess”



Main GOOD Male Characters



Shin: real, true

-Illusionary

Minoru: truth

-Offensive

Takashi: noble, reverence

-Manipulation

Hayato: falcon person

-Healing

Makoto: sincerity

-Inventive

Takehiko: military, bamboo

-Defensive

Itsuki: tree

-Incantation



BAD Male Characters



Ren: love, affection

(later turned good)**see if we should change to other**

Daichi:

Katashi:

Ryou:



Minor Characters



Estella:

-Mei’s older sister

-Yuzuki’s mom

-the Angel Queen

Ami:

-Yuzuki’s best friend

-an Angel

Mei:

-Yuzuki’s aunt

-Estella’s sister

-poisoner of Estella

Hana:

-blind

-homeless

-trinket selling girl




Symbols to be Noted:

Parentheses ( ) mean that an action is taking place

Dashes - - mean that there is a change in time or setting that needs to be noted

Double Dashes Together -- mean that a character’s words are being cut off

Asterisks * mean that something important is being noted

Italics represent a character’s thoughts


Chapter 1 - Part 1: Estella is Poisoned

Narrator: For years there was one beauty, known throughout Eona, her name was Estella. Estella was good in everything she did. She earned the admiration of some, and the disgust of others.

(Estella sings, birds surrounding her.)

(Mei enters Estella’s room and pours poison into the tea sitting on the table.)

Mei: This is what she gets for being so stupid!...So kind!...So innocent!

(Estella continues singing.)

Estella: It’s about time for me to head back, bye bye guys. (Estella waves to the birds.)

(Estella walks down the corridors and heads to her room.)

Estella: Ah! Tea. I wonder who was kind enough to prepare this tea for me?

(Estella drinks the tea and stops half way, noticing something. Then slowly finishes the tea, and moves to her harp. She begins playing.)


Estella: Ah, I guess the effect is beginning. (Tears well up in her eyes.) I understand what you did… after all, if our roles happened to be switched, I’d probably do the same...but I forgive you, Mei. (Estella’s tears fall, and her eyes close.)


(Mei suddenly stops walking, and turns around, looking to the direction of Estella's room. Tears fall from her eyes, and she drops to the ground, sobbing.)


Chapter 1 - Part 2: Yuzuki’s Resurrection Spell


-Memories of small Yuzuki and Estella are shown-

Yuzuki: Mother…why did you leave me mother? Oh! I’ll be late for class if I keep on doing this!

(Yuzuki forces on a smile, and heads to class. She meets a friend along the way, and they enter the classroom together.)


-Class ends-


(Yuzuki exits the classroom and walks down the corridors with her friend. She walks past a door, and feels something odd coming from it.)

Yuzuki: Ami, you go ahead. I forgot something in the classroom.

Ami: You sure? I can go with you if you want.

Yuzuki: Yes, go on ahead. I’ll be right back.

(Yuzuki turns back and starts walking. Ami looks after Yuzuki a bit, then turns and heads in the opposite direction.)

(Yuzuki, after making sure that Ami really did leave, goes to the odd door and enters.)

-The room is dark and cold, except for the center of the room, there is a book on a stand, and it seems to glow.-

Yuzuki: What is this? I didn’t know there was a room like this in the academy.

(Yuzuki walks to the book, and opens it after a few seconds.)

Yuzuki: (Mumbles) No…this can’t be…it’s a spell book. I thought they were all supposed to be kept in the library’s archives…so why…is this, here?

(Yuzuki flips the pages in the book, then turns back a few pages. She quickly scans the page, then her eyes widen.)

Yuzuki: (Gasp.)

(Yuzuki rips the page out, quickly closes the book, and then exits the room, closing the door.)

(Yuzuki enters the room where her mom is respected and shuts the door, breathing hard.)

(Yuzuki takes the crumpled paper in hand and tries to smooth it out. She scans the paper)

Yuzuki: (mumbling) I have to get the pronunciation right first… no…okay...okay…no...Got it!

(Yuzuki takes a deep breathe, and calms herself, then starts saying something…)

Yuzuki: **The spell will be made later, because languages change over time…**

(A bright light emerges from her mother’s plaque. Nothing happened. What?! It didn’t work? Why?! How?! It was perfect...mother..oh, mother!

(Suddenly, a light glows from behind her.)

(A messenger of God appears in angelic, flowy armour, and white clothing.)

Messenger: Your presence is requested, Princess Yuzuki.

(Yuzuki looks scared, then in a flash changes her facial expression to that of a cool mask, she gets up and follows the messenger.)

Chapter 2 - Part 1: Yuzuki’s Divine Punishment

(Yuzuki bows and looks up to God.)

God: Yuzuki, I know what you did, I understand why you did that, but that book, and the things written inside are strictly forbidden, You knew that didn’t you?

Yuzuki: Yes. (nods) What are you going to do?

God: I’m sorry Yuzuki...but there can’t, and will not be any exceptions to the rules that have been laid out. I’ll have the Seraph Jury pass judgment.

(Yuzuki stiffens.)

God: Go to your room and have a rest. I’ll call you when the twelfth hour strikes. (To the Divine Knights) Escort her back.

-Yuzuki is back in her room-

Yuzuki: ...I should prepare for the worst…

(KNOCK KNOCK!!)

(Yuzuki jumps a little, but there is someone at her door.)

Yuzuki: Yes? Come on in.

(The door bursts open.)

Ami: Yuzuki! Are you okay?! I heard what happened. How did i-what happened??

Yuzuki: Oh, good. It’s just you Ami...I ju-- my mom-- I--(Yuzuki is at a loss for words, a pained expression takes its place on Yuzuki’s face.)

Ami: Yuzuki...It’s going to be fine. You hear me? You have to be strong. Be strong for your mother. (Pause.) You did what you thought was right Yuzuki...and you might not belive me, but I’m really, really proud of you. I’m so..very proud. (Ami and Yuzuki hug.)

Yuzuki: Ami, you don’t have to cheer me up. I know I did something wrong and--

Ami: Now! Go and get ready. Show them who’s boss. You’re the princess afterall, you can’t be showing them your weak side.

Yuzuki: You’re the best Ami. You’re the best…

-Clock strikes Noon-

God: Yuzuki...your crime of having in your possession, a page of the Forbidden Tome, and the performance of the spell is enough of a crime to reduce you to nothing. However, the people of Eona have always seen you as a fit princess and have pleaded to have your divine punishment be more lenient. After taking their thoughts into consideration, the Seraph Jury has decided that your sentence be...the sealing of your divine powers, and the sending of you down to Earth.

Yuzuki: Bu--

God: This is the final judgement Yuzuki.

(Yuzuki nods quickly, tears on the brim of her eyes.)

God: You have one day Yuzuki...one day to finalize your affairs, and say your goodbyes.

Yuzuki: Thank you for the judgement. I'll be taking my leave now…

(Yuzuki leaves. She walks down the corridors, reminiscing. When she gets to her room she goes in and stands still.)

Yuzuki: Oh...I’ll miss this place. Mother...I’m so sorry for what I’ve done to your name.

(There’s a knock at the door.)

Ami: Yuzuki! (huffs and puffs) Yuzuki! I’m so glad that your sentence wasn’t death!

Yuzuki: I was a bit surprised myself…(smiles) But, now we can’t see each other (sad smile.)

Ami: Look at me Yuzuki. I’m just glad that you’ll be able to stay alive...That’s good enough for me...it’s good enough…

Yuzuki: Ami, I’m so happy that we met, and became friends. No one could ever replace you.

Ami: (Looks at Yuzuki with searching eyes. Then determination.) Me too. Get some rest, you’re going to have a long day tomorrow.

Yuzuki: Ami…

-All the goodbyes are said, and it’s about thirty minutes before noon.-

(Yuzuki stands in the center of the court lost in thought.)

(Ami runs up to Yuzuki) Yuzuki! Yuzuki! Come here! I’ve something to show you! (She pulls Yuzuki along with her.)

Yuzuki: Wait-wait! Ami, where are we going?It’s almost time for me to leave!

(They run along, through the corridors, and finally through a door in the back of the school.)

Ami: We’re here!

Chapter 2 - Part 2: Garden of Friendship

Yuzuki: Where- (she stops and turns around absorbing what she’s seeing) I didn’t know there was a place like this in Eona Ami! This is beautiful!

-The place Ami took them to is a nice green place. Butterflies, vibrant flowers, wisteria tree, a sparkling river, a bright sky, birds are chirping cheerful, and this place is just perfect-

Ami: Isn’t it?

Yuzuki: It is…

Ami: I’m glad you like it.

Yuzuki: Like it? I don’t like it, I love it! It’s the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen…

Ami: I’m glad. (She breaks up a little.)

Yuzuki: Ami. Stop that. You’re just going to make this harder on yourself.

Ami: (She quickly wipes her tears away.) Sorry. You better be getting back, we don’t want you to be late.

(They run back, hand in hand.)

(At the “stage” people are murmuring, and Yuzuki stands in the middle of it all, Ami is nowhere to be found.)

Yuzuki: Where’s Ami? Ah..I see…(She is ashfallen, and seems to not care anymore.)

God: Princess Yuzuki of Eona, your divine punishment for attempting the sealed resurrection spell will be the sealing of your powers and lastly the sending of you to Earth, and you will reside there as a human. (Crowd gasps, and some shout out angrily. Yuzuki bravely nods.)

God: Step forward. (Yuzuki steps forward.) It will now begin.

(A colorful light surrounds Yuzuki, and lifts her from the ground. Yuzuki searches for Ami in the crowds. Finally when she is about to give up, she finds Ami waving happily, yet tearfully from the top of a pillar. Yuzuki then vanishes.)




© 2015 Pajci


Author's Note

Pajci
Uh...yeah, it's not really good, at all. I started writing this all the way back in 2013 so the language and such is not really good. I have more chapters to his story, but right now I'm just gonna share these few chapters with you guys.

I feel that the beginning (what I've shared above) is a bit cliche and boring, but then I do think that my un-shared chapters are more interesting and fun to read. So if I get okay reviews for this part, I'll share more.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
Added on March 4, 2015
Last Updated on March 4, 2015
Tags: Anime, Magic, Reverse Harem, Female Heroine, Elements


Author

Pajci
Pajci

WI



Writing
Raisins Raisins

A Book by Pajci


How is It? How is It?

A Poem by Pajci


Two and One Two and One

A Poem by Pajci