Yuzuki Pt. 2

Yuzuki Pt. 2

A Chapter by Pajci
"

Yuzuki is thrown into a problem that she knows nothing of. She's also very confuzzeld now.

"

Chapter 3 - Part 1: Down on Earth

-A Fireworks Festival is taking place in the mountains and it is very busy-

(Suddenly a flash of light appears a little ways away from the festival, no one seems to notice.)

Yuzuki: Ah, what is this? What am doing here? (She spots the festival and heads that way.)

(The festival is busy, successful. Yuzuki comes running in.)

Yuzuki: Woahh...what is this place? There are so many people. (While she is walking around awestruck, three men bump into her.)

Guy 1: Watch it!

Yuzuki: Oh! I’m sorry.

Guy 2: Huh? Hey, she’s cute guys.

Guy 3: Sorry’s not going to make it.

Guy 1: Yeah, come here!

Yuzuki: What?! Hey! Stop it!

(The guys start pulling on Yuzuki, and Yuzuki starts getting impatient.)

Yuzuki: (Seriously.) Please stop.

Guy 3: She wants us to stop! (Guys 1-3 start laughing.)

(Yuzuki suddenly stops moving. The guys notice, and make fun of her. Yuzuki looks up and flashes an innocent smile.)

Guy 3: Hey. What are you doing? (He makes a joke, and then Guys 1-3 start pulling and pushing Yuzuki again.)

Yuzuki: ...I believe I asked you to stop.

(Then in an instant Yuzuki kicks Guy 1 on the arm, Guy 2 is punched and kicked on the stomach and side-quads. And Guy 3 is whacked onto the ground.)

Yuzuki: (Surprised.) I didn’t know I could do that…(And realizing what she just did, Yuzuki smiles a proud smile.) Hah! Serves you right!

Guys 1-3: (Lay moaning, groaning and scared on the ground.)

Shin: (Clapping.)

(Yuzuki, surprised, whips around.)

Shin:  I heard someone scream and came running. (He eyes Yuzuki.) Guess, that was unnecessary.

Yuzuki: (She gasps softly.) Who are you. (Her eyes narrow. And she gets into a defensive fighting stance.) What are you going to do?

Shin: I told you, I heard someone scream, probably one of the guys, and came running to find a little girl who beat up three men. I guess I wasn’t needed.

Yuzuki: (She stands formally.) Oh, thank you fo--

Shin: It was a waste of my time. (He takes out a pocket watch, and looks at the time.)

Yuzuki: (Stares back) Well, I apologize for wasting your time. (Bows, and walks with an attitude towards the festival.)

Shin: Hmmm...she smells different. Minoru, come out. I know you’re there.

(A man appears from behind a tree.)

Minoru: She was cute you know. (His eyes narrow, and he smiles mischievously.)

(Yuzuki goes around looking at the things being displayed and sold at the festival.)

(Yuzuki continues looking around when she accidently bumps into a man.)

Yuzuki: I’m so sorry! (The man doesn’t even seem to notice, Yuzuki looks up to see white hair.) Beautiful...Wait what? I really have to stop being so weird…(She reaches the entrance to the festival, and turns back to look at the festival.) I wonder what these events are called. I would really like to see one again. (She turns back and starts down the stairs, when…)

Ryou: Well, well, what do we have here?

(Yuzuki backs up, and gets into a ready stance.)

Ryou: Relax. No need to get all worked up...Hmm...there’s something about you...

Yuzuki: (Under her breathe.) What is happening today?...(Louder.) I’m asking this quite a bit today, but who are you?

Ryou: (Holds up his hands.) Woah, calm down. I’m not going to do anything to you, (thinks about something,) maybe not now, but you seem different than most of the people here.

Yuzuki: What do you mean by that?

(Suddenly, two men appear between Yuzuki and Ryou.)

Chapter 3 - Part 2: A New Home

(Surprised, Yuzuki takes a step back.)

Yuzuki: More?!

Shin: Quiet! Don’t speak.

Yuzuki: Who are-

Minoru: He’s right. You shouldn’t talk, or something might happen to you. (He gets closer to Yuzuki.)

Yuzuki: (Baffled.) What are you sayi-

(Minoru gives her a look, and puts his finger to her mouth.) Shhh…

Shin: Give it up Ryou. We found her first, and we’re not giving her up. (His eyes narrow.)

Ryou: (To Yuzuki:) It seems that you’ve just appeared and have already got dogs to do your dirty work.

Yuzuki: (Glares.) Wha-

(Minoru squeezes Yuzuki’s wrist as a warning.)

Minoru: (He eyes Yuzuki.) Good. (Then to Shin.) Hurry, let’s go. We have no time to waste on the like of him.

Shin: (His relaxes his body.) Hmph. You may be right about that. Let’s go. (He ups and leaves towards the woods. Yuzuki and Minoru follow.)

Yuzuki: Wait! Hey, you’re the guy from earlier, right? I’m not going with you. Bye.

(Minoru quickly grabs Yuzuki.)

Minoru: I thought we told you to be quite.

Yuzuki: Well, I don’t see the point of staying quiet when I’m going to leave you two, and probably never see you again for the rest of my life.

Shin: Have it your way. (He stalks off.)

Minoru: (Exasperated.) We can’t just leave her alone! (He looks to Yuzuki to find her walking away in her own direction. Defeated, he follows Shin.)

(Yuzuki is walking down the stairs that lead to the Fireworks Festival.)

Yuzuki: (Sigh.) ...What am I supposed to do now?(Exaggerated hand on head frustrated movements.) Why did I blow them off for? They were kind enough to defend me from that other guy, it might’ve not been defending though...I didn’t even know them…(she continues mumbling about other things and the guys.)

Minoru: We should claim her.

Shin:That’s what I was thinking, but the question is, how?

Minoru: (Jokingly.) We could always kidnap her.

Shin:...Do you seriously--

Minoru: Of course you would refuse, what do you think Makoto?

Makoto: I’m not too sure about kidnapping her, we can always just ask her, straightforward.

Hayato: He’s right. No need to make things so complicated.

Makoto: See? Takashi’s nodding, so he agrees too.

Shin: Your idea has been out ruled Minoru, it was never possible in the first place, but knowing the kind of person you are, you’d have to hear it to know.

Hayato: But Shin, are you sure that she is what you say she is?

Shin: Yes, I’m sure that she’s the girl from the legend.

Minoru & Makoto: Legend?

Shin: The legend itself doesn’t say much, but there’s something...faint about her that sets her apart from other girls.

Hayato: …(Sigh.) Let’s keep our eyes on her for the time being then.

(Yuzuki enters a park, and claims a swing.)

Yuzuki: (Big sigh.) What is up with people?? Just hurry up and hire, no need to check our backgrounds! I don’t even know where I’m from, much less my life…(stomach grumbles) I know, I know. I’m hungry too, buddy. (Lower voice tone.) What if I went and stole something for us? What am I thinking?!?(Exaggerated movements.) (She suddenly stops, flashbacks of Shin, Minoru and Ryou pop up.) But, who were they? They were weird. (Pouts.) (Gasp!) Did I take something from them?! (She gets up off the swing. CHIBI MODE. And she pats herself down.)

(Someone starts laughing to the side of Yuzuki, and she turns towards the laugh. A man steps out from the shrubs.)

Minoru: (Laughing.) What are you doing?

Yuzuki: Oh, it’s you again, um…

Minoru: Minoru.

Yuzuki: Well, Minoru, where’s the tall butler like guy you were with the other day?

Minoru: (Stifling a laugh.) Sh-Shin! (Bursts out laughing.)

(Shin also comes out of the shrubs.)

Shin: I heard her, there’s no need to point out what she just said to me Minoru.

Yuzuki: Ah! Shin...Sorry for that just now.

Shin: There’s no need to apologize for saying something as minor as that.

(Yuzuki glances to Minoru giving him a questioning look, he shrugs back.)

Yuzuki: Uh...okay. (Her stomach grumbles again.)

(Minoru stops laughing, and he looks to Yuzuki.)

Minoru: Are you hungry? (Shin looks at Yuzuki.)

(Yuzuki looks at both, back and forth, back and forth.)

Yuzuki: (Big sigh.) Yes. I happen to be very hungry at the moment, I haven’t had much these past few days. (Looks dejected.)

Minoru: If you want, you can come over and have some of our food.

Yuzuki: Really?? You wouldn’t mind?

Minoru: As long as Shin agrees.

(Yuzuki tip toes a little closer to Shin.)

Yuzuki: Oh, wait...I can’t go with you two.

Shine & Minoru: What?

Minoru: Why?

(Yuzuki stands straight and starts counting on her fingers.) First off, we’re complete strangers. Second, I don’t know what you’re really like. For all I know, Minoru, you could actually really be like Shin over there. (Shin gets the mad thingy on his head, the “ + “ thingy.) Annnd, I’m a girl. You’re both guys. If people saw me going into your home they’d start strange rumors about us and then my life would be ruined.

(Minoru trying to find a reason:) W-we’re not complete stranger. We met the other day which makes up acquaintances, and the thing about me being like Shin? (He goes closer to Yuzuki, looks over to Shin, and whispers to Yuzuki:) There’s no way anyone would want to be like him, me included.

(Yuzuki snorts, and laughs.)

Minoru: Shhh! He’ll hear us! And about the last thing. You said rumors, but believe me, there’s no way rumors will start with that house.

(Yuzuki still looks at them blankly and suspiciously.)

Shin: (Sigh.) It’s simple. You have two choices. Stay here and starve, or come with us and you’ll get to eat.

(Yuzuki looks at Minoru, he shrugs. And then she looks to Shin, who stares back at her.)

Yuzuki: Ah...I’ll...Hmm..so it’s eat or be eaten….The obvious choice would be to eat, but I don’t know what these two will do. once they get their hands on me. And what if they’re lying about the food? I’ll be at a loss. Well, maybe I can go and steal some food real quick, and then run out the house really fast? No. Judging by their looks they’re probably faster than me. Well, I can fight them, but they’re fighters too, especially that Shin guy...Hmmm…(Yuzuki’s stomach growls yet again.)

Yuzuki: (Sigh.) I give up on thinking. (She looks to Shin and Minoru seriously, then suddenly skips to the entrance (exit) of the park. She looks back to them.) Let’s go then!

(Shin and Minoru stand there momentarily shocked by the weirdness of the girl.)

(Minoru looks to Shin, then laughs and follows Yuzuki)

(Shin stands where he is for a while longer, and then sighs.) What have I just done?

-They arrive in front of a modern/traditional mansion, it is in an opening in the middle of the woods-

Shin: We’re here.

Minoru: Let’s go!

Yuzuki: (She sees the grand house.) Woah…

(Minoru opens the doors, he and Shin enter. They stop a couple feet in, and look back to Yuzuki.)

(Yuzuki stares at the house, and the two men.)



© 2015 Pajci


Author's Note

Pajci
Uh...yeah, it's not really good, at all. I started writing this all the way back in 2013 so the language and such is not really good. I have more chapters to his story, but right now I'm just gonna share these few chapters with you guys.

I feel that the beginning (what I've shared above) is a bit cliche and boring, but then I do think that my un-shared chapters are more interesting and fun to read. So if I get okay reviews for this part, I'll share more.

'Joy your day~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on March 4, 2015
Last Updated on March 4, 2015
Tags: reverse harem, anime, magic, fantasy


Author

Pajci
Pajci

WI



Writing
Raisins Raisins

A Book by Pajci


How is It? How is It?

A Poem by Pajci


Two and One Two and One

A Poem by Pajci