A letter for Her🌕🌏🌞🌌🔻🏞🌈

A letter for Her🌕🌏🌞🌌🔻🏞🌈

A Poem by Paniel LeReux
"

One of the first pieces i had done in over two decades that was actually written. Just spilled out of me.

"
   What is distraction & what is art? One in the same? A blessing all the same. Returned and bestowed upon life in a blissful chaotic way. Down the rabbit whole up the abyss. As is the life of a clinically sane being... Steps walked on the surface  of nothingness yet all. So beautiful, but still question what is beauty,but a word created to mask all ran emotions with a label. So much nothingness but a raw full belly all the same. What we create is abundance and expansion within self. I've held hands and locked eyes with infinity and all her exceptional waves shes allowed me to carve during the storm. I love how we run our feet's through the dews of time holding hands as if we have nothing better to do. 

© 2022 Paniel LeReux


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Utterly stunning my dear. The subtle torture of sanity in a world that screams of the forgotten souls of the lost. Beautiful

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Paniel LeReux

1 Year Ago

Thank you for tuning in and grasping the words and my sight with them dear Olive.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Added on June 4, 2022
Last Updated on June 4, 2022

Author

Paniel LeReux
Paniel LeReux

Cronin, London, United Kingdom



About
Paniel Le'Reux known by most as a Gypsy Knowmad from the Valleys of Alaska. He's been misunderstood majority of his life due to his eccentric lifestyle and thirst to reveal the beauty of the universe .. more..

Writing