Assassins and the organization

Assassins and the organization

A Chapter by Questmaster
"

This Organization is not affiliated with any kingdom, military, Gang, or persons..because everyone is a potential target paid by other targets. The only rules are to Keep silent and don't seek revenge

"
Assassins and the organization. 
Started during the 1st  Royal War. Assassins paid to Kill people of interest that would give each kingdom an advantage in the Wars. Any Race and class are Chosen to be Assassins. 
No ones know who started this Organization or if its Creator is a Person. It's Said that the Creator was a Member a short live vigilante gang that fought on Уро�™ень �'ога at Fort Stir An Aghaidh. Its said they Settled on the New land on  later was named after that Fort. At the dawning of the 1st Royal War, the Assassins were paid. The earlier assassin where sloppy with disguise and their race could be tracked.. 

They were either killed by other assassins, or their identities were discovered and arrested. Most in jail either committed suicide or just stayed silent.  Its said that creator of the Organization is some type of genius because earlier Assassins never got in instruction in person. They would get messages anonymously. It's said they know of Dark Magic, Demons, Werewolves and Vampires...The history of Dragons ..Names of Angles and The Existence of the Gods and Nephilim. 

It's said there was a large encyclopedia library cataloging nearly All history of Pandora and the universe in the fort called Stir An Aghaidh. After the garrison of the Royal elf army, this library is said to have been Burned down. They say the creator built this library recalling about most of its information.  

Later Assassin would be more stealthy and create their signature look  By the start of the second Royal war. They would wear a dark cloak that covers their arms, legs and hands. They would wear one of 4 masks; a Bear face, a Dogface, a Ratface, and Hawkface. 

The Bear face was given to warrior and military class persons. 
Dogface given was to Magic and Mystic Class, 
Ratface was Given to Rouge Class. 
The Hawkface was given to non-people beings. 

This was the only known to Assassins. This Organization is not affiliated with any kingdom, military, Gang, or persons..because everyone is a potential target paid by other targets. The only rules are to Keep silent and don't seek revenge.  


© 2019 Questmaster


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on February 23, 2019
Last Updated on March 29, 2019
Tags: Panora Universe, fantasy, Sci-fi, race, Celestial, GODS, Angels, Nephilim, Demons, Werewolves, Vampires, Assassins