You Choose

You Choose

A Poem by Paraclete
"

Life Choices We Make

"
You Choose!
When they say the most awful to you or about you that is not true, which defines who you are, because they’ve judge you. You aren’t nothing, you’re a no body, no one’s going to want you, nor will you mount up to be anything. Judgmentally others speaking, will not say something to you they will not judge themselves wickedly. For they have robbed you and so, who are you? (You Choose)

Don’t let go of yourself, Why? Because you have so much to gain. Why try to lose yourself when you’re already a winner. Search within yourself to see you for you, and not for what others say who and what you are. (You Choose) You may be open to some objections and subjections, but not all of them are meant for you. But you can be judging yourself, wickedly too.  Only you choose how you want to live your life, in making your own decisions in what makes you happy, and successfully be best at it. Not everyone has a solution to your life, but you. (You Choose) And determine when other’s advice measure up to your standards, will it bring out the good or the bad and best or the worst in your lifestyle too? 

Are you there? Are you happy with you? Then take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask (Who Am I?) well you should and see the entire you. Are you stressed or depressed, and a emotional roller coaster? Are you too fat or too skinny, oh, wait a minute it’s your race thing and that’s failing at everything too? Then it went too far, and only you can save yourself from you, and only you can save yourself from others to rise above that. It’s in you. (You Choose) 

Do you love or do you hate? Do you want life or do you want the grave? For there is no fear in love, and that perfect love cast away the fear, because fear will torment you. When you act, live and judge in fear, then you are not made perfect in love. For the mouth is a weapon, and the tongue a powerful sword, and so you choose how to live by it before it destroys you soon.  (So Choose)


Carolyn Stephens 03/28/2018

© 2018 Paraclete


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on April 12, 2018
Last Updated on April 12, 2018

Author

Paraclete
Paraclete

Dallas, TX



About
Single Christian Woman Love reading, writing, poems, poetry, singing, dancing, friendships, and life general. more..

Writing