500 Dollars

500 Dollars

A Chapter by Parwaaz
"

No offence.

"

                                                                          EPISODE 3

 

2 Days later

At the shopping Mall!

 

Cerina- We must buy some furniture.

Ricardo- Furniture? in 500 bucks?? You must be kidding. We rather buy Xbox.

Cerina- Shut up! we at least need beds to sleep.

Ricardo- Look. Desperate--- I mean, Cheap times call for Cheap measures.

Cerina- What? What Cheap?

Ricardo- Instead of 2 Beds, we rather buy One Bed. and since we have don't have enough money, we'll buy a smaller one, you know? You can.. You can.. You know..

Cerina- Yeah! Right! Absolutely Cheap!

Ricardo- Okay. Well, umm come with me. We would will never be able to buy furniture here. it's too costly.

Cerina- I'm sorry, I can't. I gotta rush.

Ricardo- Where?

Cerina- I've got a job at this convent school as a teacher. It's my first day.

Ricardo- Another Job? Wow.. that's so sweet of you. But, how did you get a job at a Convent school?

Cerina- Oh the Religion thing? No, they just needed an English teacher. And my accent is just what they want.

Ricardo- No, I mean how did they hired, "Mrs. HARDBANGER"??

Cerina- Hey? You want a PlayStation or not?

Ricardo- (At his knees)(acting like a dog) Woof Woof!!

Cerina- Yeah! That's like a Good boy.

Ricardo- Okay, so get going, I'll arrange beds.

Cerina- Okay!

 

7 Hours later, at house. Ricardo was sitting on new Air Sofa Watching Mr. Saxton's Old Tv, that he left for tenants.

 

Cerina- An Air sofa, wow. You really aren't dumb as you look.

Ricardo- Thanks. ... HEY??

Cerina- What about the beds? And for heaven's sake don't tell me you just brought 1 bed with handcuffs

Ricardo- No, No. I totally understood what you said.

Cerina- That's so sweet of you.

Ricardo- Phlem Phlem.. Yeah.. I am sweet.. you know.. it's not like I did that for gaming console. Phlem!! Well, forget it! I'll show the beds.

 

In Cerina's Bedroom

 

Cerina- Balloon Raft? You bought Balloon raft? Where's the bed then?

Ricardo- This-This is the bed and anyway this one was worth $140, and after all, if if There's a flood, you'll be safe. Even when you're in deep sleep.

Cerina- Flood? In Manhattan?

Ricardo- Haven't you seen 2012 or or Day after tomorrow yet?

Cerina- Argh.. you speed $280 After Balloon rafts and $220 Dollars for Air Sofa?

Ricardo- No, the Sofa costed $90.

Cerina- What about $110 Then? Outta 500 I at least own 250.

Ricardo- I bought Something useful for you. Very much! You'll Love it.

Cerina- What?

Ricardo- (Reaches his back pocket) Here. Tada!!!! The latest iPod Nano.

Cerina- Mp4 Player? YOU SPENT $110 FOR AN MP4 PLAYER?? YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE.. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF SITUATION?

Ricardo- (Frowns) Actually it-it costed $250! I added up $140 of my own, that I was saving for Wedding gift at my best friend's marriage, in Memphis. You work for 7 hours that's like 3 times more than me, I bought this, So that-that you can carry some music with you! I-I am Sorry.

Cerina- Really?? *Awww"s* That's so sweet of you. Well, you can give away this player as a gift. Add up my name too.

Ricardo- Ummm.. No, Her Fiancé ran away with a Joker, turns out he was a gay!

Cerina- Huh? *Lol* Americans. Simply Amazing Americans. Thanks for this, you can take it any time.

Ricardo- No use for me. We don't have a computer, yet. It has no mp3s.. Just one preloaded Porno!

Cerina- Like I said, AMERICANS. Thanks Anyway.

 

In the living room While watching TV.

 

Ricardo- So, How's the new job?

Cerina- Fine. some strange things happened, but They were really sweet, the staff and students.

Ricardo- Yeah, Blah Blah.. What went wrong?

Cerina- It happened in 4th grade, I almost laughed my butt off.

Ricardo- Oh!! Please, show me Show me, how do you laugh your "butt" off. I'm bored of that Porno.

Cerina- (straight face) No, seriously funny thing!

Ricardo- Aight! What was it?

Cerina- Okay, It was my first day, so Sister Joana, kinda Principal of the school, sat in the back of the class to examine my way.

Ricardo- Then?

Cerina- So, I first Introduced myself and then asked kids what they wanted to be when they grow up!

Ricardo- Oh! then?

Cerina- I asked this little girl what she wanted to be when she grow up! She replies, "Prostitute"

Ricardo- Wow!!

Cerina- that wasn't enough, Sister Joana comes forward with her eyes wide open angry,

Sister Joana- What did you just said??

Little girl- A prostitute, Ma'am

Sister Joana- Phew.. I thought you said, A Protestant!

Ricardo- Now, Suddenly I feel like saying, "Americans, Simply Amazing Americans."

Cerina- I told ya!



© 2010 Parwaaz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on November 10, 2010
Last Updated on November 10, 2010


Author

Parwaaz
Parwaaz

Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India



About
Hi, I'm Parwaaz. 17 and Fan of Vampire and Werewolf Fiction. Here is a novel I wrote. Well, I'm not man enough to throw it for publishing again, as I know it'll get rejected. So, I just wanna check ou.. more..

Writing
The Pilot The Pilot

A Chapter by Parwaaz


The Hardbangers The Hardbangers

A Chapter by Parwaaz