Chapter 1: Cheerleaders and blood

Chapter 1: Cheerleaders and blood

A Chapter by GirlWithAStory

I closed my locker with a thud sighing heavily the perfume cloud had passed earlier and I was about ready to cry "hey!" my brothers voice made me jump he was 4 inches away from my face and it had a grin on it "yeah?" I leaned away my eyes wide and my hands brought up "I need you to do me a favor" he finally scooted away "Depends on the favor" I responded straightening up "Can you like hook me up with Selina?" he begged "Um Selina is a cheer leader remember?" I told him "So?" he asked "um hello Drake!? She's a cheer leader and.." I opened my locker again and flipping my books aside "and I'm not exactly a cheerleader or a super popular girls so talking to Selina the cheer CAPTAIN is not easy besides I'm not letting you date those beasts" I sighed and looked at him again.

"Please?" he begged "I really like Selina and she's in my chemistry and Algebra class!" he begged me pouting "Your going to make a fool of your self if I don't help you aren't you" I sighed "probably" he nodded "Fine but there is no way Selina will talk to me" I finished placing my books in my bag "Remember that bet we had 2 weeks ago that uh you lost?" he smiled devilishly "Your going to use that now aren't you" I sighed dropping my bag in my locker and shutting it "Sis your signing up to be a cheerleader" he grabbed my hands and dragged my down the hall to a desk were McKenzie smiled at us "My sister wants to be a cheerleader ignore the angry look on her face she's quite cheerful" he grinned and shoved me froward I grinned a little and took the clipboard to sign up. "Thanks" i smiled and walked away "meet us in 20 minutes!" she called.

I rounded the corner "I hate you!" I sighed "hey I'll be watching you with all the other guys looking at the hot girls" he smiled that thought about it "For completely different reasons though" he backed away. "Go home I'll see you after try out and I'm not sorry if I don't make it" I growled baring my fangs. He nodded and scrambled away I sighed and walked back tot he gym were I had the worst time of my life.

When I opened the front door my entire family was waiting for me in the living room "Um hi" I waved "So how did it go?" my Dad prodded "Excuse me?" I blinked "How did Cheerleading go Cassie? Did you make the team?" Susan asked "We don't know till tomorrow" I blinked locking the door behind me "but you know what's weird?" i asked "What?" Susan frowned "We dissected a frog in class today and my homework was to dissect a certain bat" I bared my fangs and growled "I have homework to" Drake hopped the couch and ran I bolted after him but my father wrapped his arms around my waist "Cassie your brother just told us why you aren't home it's great that your doing this!" he smiled at me and sighed "i have real homework to do" i grabbed my bag and went into the kitchen  to work.

I hated life so much right now, I made the team. I was barely trying! I heard Selina walk about behind me "Welcome to the team" she smirked "let's see how good you are" her eyes went into slits for a second before returning to normal. "I hate cats" I snarled and turned to my class.

"Ready girls" Selina clapped I tugged on my uniform "Ready lets go!" she clapped and ran out the door I rolled my eyes and got into position people were cheering paint on there face and I caught my parents and Drake on the side as I kicked up and grinned. As the basketball team came out Selina turned and grinned "keep smiling doggy maybe you'll get a treat" and walked out I stopped and narrowed my eyes.

Fallowing her out I growled my nails growing and eye turning to their golden color, my teeth sharpened "Selina" I growled "Oh my don't you know cat's scratch" she turned and hissed her pupils in slits those green eyes shinning. She held up her claws I growled and lunged tackling her to the ground I landed a solid punch in the face when her nails nicked my ear and she got me in the nose I cried out shoved her into the dirt and rubbed it she hadn't broken it but it hurt. And then I felt my self get pushed to the ground "You know your brothers kinda cute for a vampire maybe I'll go out with him after I put this puppy to sleep permanently" she hissed and raised her claws.

I raised my legs and kicked her into the air and off me "If anyone going to kill my brother it will be me princess!" I lunged my teeth catching her hand she yowled and punched my head letting go I reached for her neck but she kneed my in the stomach and punched my nose hard enough for it to gush blood. I howled and reeled back tears in my eyes. Opening them I listened and punched her in the throat she stumbled and hissed. I heard my brother's shouts and my Dad gasp they were a few few away. Selina grinned lunged at me biting my shoulder I howled and grabbed her jaw instincts flooded me and I grabbed her neck sinking claws in as she scratched me in the stomach tightening my grip she nailed my face slamming her into the wall I backed off.

"My brother's corpse is mine cat keep your hands and lips of him" I growled "Aw but he's so cute-gah!" she sputtered as I dragged her down jaws clamped on her neck hard enough to let her know I had sharp canines and loose enough not to choke her. I growled deep in the throat and I felt her nails sift back and I let go her face now normal "hands of my brother or next time you wont have a neck got it!" I growled "And by the way I tossed the cheerbag at her feet glad I was in sweats and a t-shirt "I quite!" and then I limped away pain all over.

As I sat on the counter with my dad bandaging me Drake came in to the kitchen "I can't believe Selina was a cat" he shook his head "I hate cats" I snarled "What was that thing about my corpse?" he asked "If anyone is going to kill you it will be me not a stupid cheerleader or a kitty cat" is grinned touching my nose and whimpering.    



© 2012 GirlWithAStory


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love your story, can't wait fir more

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Added on August 31, 2012
Last Updated on August 31, 2012
Tags: werewolves, vampires, step-siblings, parents, re-marrigage, fights, cheerleading, cats


Author

GirlWithAStory
GirlWithAStory

Chicago , IL



About
Hi I'm GirlWithAStory I'm 13 years almost 14 my favorite animal is a wolf and I love Black and Red. I really like Country Music (born in Texas duh), hip hop, dubstep, and punk. I like reading, writi.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by GirlWithAStory