Preface

Preface

A Chapter by Pax Analog
"

Revised preface to ScriptureX.1 announcing exciting remix values for the existent text and subsequent vols.

"

 

This volume one in a series is an improvisational inquiry into the truer creative nature of sacred scripture, traditional or antinomian, viewed through an integral psychological, neo-Gnostic lens, tinted with an appreciation of leading edges of modernist and postmodernist literature as secular scripture.


 It is probably true that Spirit-Mind is present in the latter at least as much as the former.

 

Therefore, my ScriptureX.1 dissolves the faux sacred/secular dichotomy.

 

My interlocking cinematic-novelistic blend encompasses prose-poetics, erotic-satiric psi-fi (my inverse coinage putting a premium on the psychic aspects of science-fiction) pulp, spintegral (integral with vortical language charge) parable and aphoristic essay, all in a fiercely empathic Spirit of Kosmic absurdism.

 

Crazy wisdom in both sacral and secular terms reveals irreverence as holding as great a claim to holiness as reverence.

 

Radical, or root subtle Intelligence embraces reverence/irreverence equally.


Paraphrasing Roland Barthes, writing is its own mood science Spirit treatise.

 

The extent to which the art of spintegral-psi writing itself is of the essence of scriptural valuation is my primary consideration.

 




© 2010 Pax Analog


Author's Note

Pax Analog
This is a revised version, posted after pre-9/23/10 reviews. I'm interested in responses to this mixological approach. Apart from how I've expressed it in ScriptureX.1 installments, and how I'll express it subsequently, I'd like to see other poets/writers find this overview as exciting as I do. So not only reviews, but thoughts on the implications are welcomed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
DrD
My head spins with the description of what follows. It seduces me into reading more as I try to determine what feelings prompt your concepts, themes and conclusions.

Posted 11 Years Ago


the mixological approach, in my opinion, is the better approach. the integration of all things, everything and everyone circulates and connects, so why leave some things completely in the dark and another completely exposed as if it is the only thing that stands ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


The first paragraph catches my imagination, especially with the poetic words used such as "creative nature of sacred scripture". I like this idea of removing the dichotomy and merging the sacred and secular in a radical way, in the hopes that I will find crazy wisdom in your unique way of expressing ideas.

Posted 13 Years Ago


intelligent man of depth. vocab is very wide and gives it subliminal poetry feel which blends all genres in great harmony. many genius swirls here. ill give ya a 100 for the show

Posted 13 Years Ago


“Transcendental buffoonery rips the system; it is shown to be propelled by a truly transgressive force that is fueled not so much by romantic abandon as by a kind of will to rise above that which is limited, ‘owned’. . .bound by law and convention.” – Paul De Man, referenced by Avital Ronell in Stupidity.
 
 >>>

“Budding, budding – watch out! Best to write to the short circuit.” – Henri Michaux
 
 >>>
 
“Writing is: the science of the various blisses of language, its Kama Sutra (this science has but one treatise: writing itself).” – Roland Barthes

Posted 13 Years Ago


F**k me puce! Im/pro/vi/sa/tion/al ... six syallables. It's just a damn fat word. It is so fat it's fat a*s is spred over six seats. Even it's fat has fat. And this ...an integral psychological, neo-Gnostic lens... is just, ach... mate, it's unreadable. And this bit ...psychospiritual power parable... is just damn silly. I can't imagine saying that without putting on a false American accent and pissing myself laughing. I enjoy the energy you bring to writing, but Hunter what's his face served up all this in Fear and Loathing in Las Vagas. Mind you I am a godless, b*****d with not one atom of the spiritual in me.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Having read much of your other work, this preface seems lacking. No offense! I know it's just a preface, but without the main course, it's difficult to say what I think about this. I'm also surprised by the shortness of it. Like I said, I've read a great bit of your other work. Your writing is an exquisite, unequalled, and unparalleled journey through a mind-field of images, emotions, and sensational swirls of mind-blowing artistry. I guess I feel like this preface is missing you, your soul-full-ness, your ability to really connect on an existential level.

No one writes like you. No one even comes close. I just feel like this writing lacks the essential you, almost as if you were forcing yourself to write without feeling it.

Please let me know if you revise the writing as I would consider it a privilege to read it again.

Your friend in poetry,

Linda Marie Van Tassell


Posted 13 Years Ago


"Crazy wisdom in both sacral and secular terms reveals irreverence as holding as great a claim to holiness as reverence.


Radical, or root subtle Intelligence embraces reverence/irreverence equally."

I love this part love! An awesome piece of work, a knowledgable writer has crafted this (pointing to you lol)

All sides addressed, it would seem, in this outstanding piece of work! The universal impact this has is phenomonal!

I love the structure too!

Pax, you truly are talented love! :)

xx




Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

760 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 10, 2010
Last Updated on September 23, 2010
Tags: preface, book, interlocking power parables, spintegral poetics


Author

Pax Analog
Pax Analog

About
SONG UPDATE: Site links and thus playlist expiring, so if they don't work please connect to www.soundclick.com/peacewilson for music tracks corresponding to lyric poems here. [The songs below on th.. more..

Writing
H[om]e H[om]e

A Poem by Pax Analog


Big Play Big Play

A Poem by Pax Analog



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Here Here

A Poem by Pax Analog