Prophecy #6

Prophecy #6

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

Courage...willing to do that which my Yahweh told me. Fulfilling mankind's destiny. This is not your everyday playground fantasy, this story takes place in your reality. World War 3, there will be alot of casualties. Saint Lucy's revolution, it's quite the calamity. Human beings malfunctioning, an alien embassy. Potent propaganda is all part of his prophecy. Corporations profiting, demonic forces the elite are conjuring. Tread lightly on the back of this beast democracy, there's no telling what a torture they'd bestow on the family. Potent propaganda is the criminal activity. The demonic prodigy, protesters on the t.v. screen. Dreams in tongues, scriptures written defiantly. Two witnesses that bare the burden of what they'd seen. Closed off cave, the performance of surgery. The death and rebirth of scientific reasoning. Those same two are charged with bringing this reckoning. Space is the place where the battle takes place, for the whole entire earth is turned to desolate waste. Incase they don't embrace depart the righteousness way, become encased or erased at the sight of His face. Tormented souls, the lines have been drawn. It's Lucifer verses Michael, round two, LET'S GET IT ON! Motion to move forward with the extorted dormant forces must deploy the human sacrifice that makes the board nervous. Curious as to what the infinite sky will bring, an illusion of confusion as the anointed do sing. Here lies he who holds the key to the bottomless pit, lock up the oil quick expose the rich and the pain they inflict. As long as there's an earth there will always be another Babylon in the works, until the day the Lord decides to turn us back into dirt. What's the worth?

© 2016 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on November 20, 2016
Last Updated on November 20, 2016

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing