Enoch (unfortunate)

Enoch (unfortunate)

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

Walking down the corridor, seven windows towards the north. Balance the planet on my buddy's back, unfortunate. Buried the evidence, reborn as the president, talk of a nation that was heaven sent. Hell bound, Father freefalling so who you gonna tell now. Reborn as a commoner, the astonishing common sense, the apostles of my conglomerate. Short seasoned with the peace the people believe in. No reason for the treason but the air that we breathe in. Breath of fresh, the sinful confessions of a master digression that made a bad impression. When it isn't safe to walk away, a ways away a way is made. Diverse, limited for what it's worth..the thirst, symptoms of the curse. Plain old creation, savior after savior I have sent and still it seems we have a lack of communication...within the congregation. A meeting with giants in the land of the lost. Messages delivered to the unintended inhabitants. Potent as the voice of the almighty but the potential for this message is questionable to say the least. Unfortunate....the guide to freedom placed in a box and laced with the mystic of old. Intention and goal laced with gold, misplaced by the watchers correspondents and souls. Here's to the future, no claim to the past. For the path of Enoch is...unfortunate.

© 2016 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another great work. I loved the last two lines. Pretty cool. Btw Do you listen to The Doors?

Posted 7 Years Ago


Payton ThaProphet

7 Years Ago

Thank you and yes I do :)
Nwang

7 Years Ago

Most welcome!!! Your writing reminds me somewhat of Morrison and that is cool
Payton ThaProphet

7 Years Ago

I have studied most of the great bands and song writers in depth but that's one I haven't really loo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Added on November 25, 2016
Last Updated on November 25, 2016

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing