The Devil is Here, But So am I

The Devil is Here, But So am I

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

The devil is here, but so am I...
Crash down force of nature and the payment is in prayer. Pay attention, what I mention isn't written down on paper. For the future in the hands of the only son of man. That's right, I am.....introduction to destruction, an eruption of percussion, a confusion so intrusive it'll break the fake in two if the world is institutions for the devil's mass illusions then there must be something to this intuitive useless nuisance. So amusing, the muse to use is the loose end's truth, if true you can gladly string me up by a noose. You see I can never die, I'm twelve thousand and fifty-five, creating a way of life for the champion that's inside of us all.. call out the creepeth easy thing for the earth to spin around in circles hurt you for the thrill quench the thirst they heard the surface tension breaking what we know can't be safe. Get it in gear, it's the coming of the year of the Lord. Nothing to fear, not a single casualty to report. Not of this planet, I am demanding that you demonstrate compassion for the people known as Israel. Keep it in mind that I am the one they wrote of for real. Get it together people, I would love to keep all you safe. That's not the case though, you all are s****y people anyways. Call out a sigh, singling out the righteous people in this life. But keep this in mind when you think that the devil is here remember that so am I......

© 2016 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 1, 2016

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing