The Sky Over Tibet

The Sky Over Tibet

A Poem by Payton ThaProphet

Poor little world, I worry at the way of your woes.. Filler for physical passion, to a pillage and plunder lifestyle.. Diamonds in the sky over Tibet, and a threat sent a chill to the center of the planet.. Damage to the core was ignored for so long, so the rhythm of the shakiness was written in a song, and the courage of the people that eluded the invasion, was enough for my involvement, it's the root of bein Cajun.. Fortune of the fortress, the misfortune of the people. It was buried in the summer, it's the summary of evil.. Everything you know is linked to everywhere you go and in every action sowed reaps the benefits of gold. Geocentric cornerstone of modern world incite, forgery of passion and empowering the mind. Dining on the delicacy of beneficial pleasantries, the practical discernment of diabolical democracies.

© 2017 Payton ThaProphet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
B

thats the thing with humanity
we fail to recognize that everything is connected
an ugly deed affects people, places, and nature even if the event is totally unrelated ......

But an act that lacks kindness destroys way more than what meets the eye ....

A very thought provoking poem

Well done

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Added on March 28, 2017
Last Updated on March 28, 2017

Author

Payton ThaProphet
Payton ThaProphet

baton rouge, LA



About
Cajun man from baton rouge more..

Writing