J.A.P.G.D. Characters

J.A.P.G.D. Characters

A Chapter by LoveYourself

Personal Information

Name given at birth: Haley Alexandria Night-Underwood

Known to many as: Haley, Hay, or JoJo

Been living for: 16 and a half long years

Clearly you're blind: female

Also knowing: She is quite the tomboy..

General Information

Attraction to: Beau Rylan Mathers

Her one and only: doesn't have one yet in the story (: will later though..her "bo" will come :D

Kids: hell no! not till she's older!

Other: she has an older adopted brother, Kyle Joseph Buchanan-Underwood and a smaller half brother, Shawn Wyatt Underwood.

Other Information

Theme Songs: 

Introducing Me - Nick Jonas

Mockingbird - Eminem

Here Comes Goodbye - Rascal Flatts

Paper Heart - All American Rejects

In The End, Somewhere I Belong, Waiting For The End, What I've Done && Runaway- Linkin Park

Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Wake Me Up When September Ends, && 21 Guns - Green Day

Sweetness && The Middle - Jimmy Eat World

World So Cold - Mudvayne

Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne

Beautiful - Megan Nicole

Heritage: Caucasian, Mexican-American, Native American (Cherokee and Black Foot), Irish, Scottish, && Australian

Religion: you could say Christian, but she is more spiritual than religious. She goes to church only when she's desperate for answers she knows she'll never get, and rarely prays unless it's to her grandmother

How she's seen as: Haley is very unique. She is one of a kind, a true diamond in the rough. Haley can be a bit bi-polar sometimes..she is very sensitive and takes a lot of things right to heart. It's hard to tell whether Haley is okay or if not because she is very good at hiding her emotions. When it comes to guys, Haley will usually make it known that the guy is HOT! lol. If it's a guy she truly likes though, she gets real shy. Haley is a very shy && reserved, an easy blusher. She is very strong willed and headstrong, along with being very stubborn and always has her mind set on others before she ever thinks of taking care of herself. Haley is a great leader when she isn't playing her shy card, and is always being assertive and can be outgoing when she chooses to be. Haley has a smart a*s disposition, so if you don't like it, either get used to it or get lost cause she doesn't change for just anyone. Haley is a rare kind of person, and I highly, highly doubt you'll ever meet someone else quite like this girl.

She’d like to tell more: but she is pretty damn secretive..lol.

Before a mirror you'd see: a young teenage girl with dark brown hair, falling down just passed her chest. Her eyes are a very glossy golden brown and shine without even the slightest light on them. She weighs around one hundred and sixteen pounds and stand at about five foot-six inches. Her body build is not that thin but not that bulky either..she's kind of in between because her dad was really bulky and her mom was kind of in between like her. She has a pair of snake bites and a tongue ring ( I ). On her shoulder she has a tattoo of a skull hand in the shape of a grenade, symbolizing all the brave men who died in the war from the disease and trying to fight for our country...including her older brother Jacob. There is a tattoo on her back of a dream catcher with an Indian and a wolf, sort of stitched together to symbolize the wholeness of man and nature. "We are one."...lol. On her right forearm, she has a tattoo of a feather splitting into pieces with birds flying away. (look at the pic for better description..lol) She wears a black (white lettered) "I Love Boobies" bracelet on her right wrist, followed by a dark purple "Check Yourself" I<3BBs bracelet. On her right hand, on the middle finger she has her mother's engagement ring from her dad, and on her left hand, she has a friendship ring on her middle finger. On her left hand's ring finger, she has a skull ring.

A photo of her:











































MORE CHARACTERS TO COME!! HOLD YOUR HORSES! But this is Haley for now :) MAIN Character of the story :D



© 2011 LoveYourself


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like when the story had description. Allow the reader to know something about the characters. A very good description of the characters.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3756 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 23, 2011
Last Updated on October 23, 2011


Author

LoveYourself
LoveYourself

Long Beach, CA



Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by LoveYourself