Sound

Sound

A Poem by Phill Oz O'fee
"

Vibrations that travel through the air or another medium and can be heard when they reach a person's or animal's ear.

"

Sound




Vibrations abound

Stimulating receivers

Into diverse moods


Phillozofee @ 2017

© 2017 Phill Oz O'fee


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice use of words. The sound of life and song. Make us know calm or war. Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

vibrations can be sound, they can also be actions or mannerisms that cause us to react and fall into certain moods, good and bad....surely diverse.
again...you are so good with the senryu...

Posted 6 Years Ago


A profound meassage in compact form. It is very true that we can be stimulated in different ways by the same sounds.
regards,
Alan


Posted 6 Years Ago


Yes! Eloquent poem in Haiku form. Sounds do stimulate "diverse moods" according to the nature of the natural sensory or electronic receivers... Kudos and wish you only good sounds today!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2017
Last Updated on June 25, 2017

Author

Phill Oz O'fee
Phill Oz O'fee

Winchester, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom



About
I am caught in a time spiral of confusion; that period we all experience between birth and death. Somewhere inside hides a poet, writer, lyricist and/or whatever, laying dormant and suppressed by s.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Irma Irma

A Poem by Lydia Shutter