Writing in Blood

Writing in Blood

A Poem by Philosopher King
"

Some of my own philosophy mixed with poetry

"
Write in blood and you will quickly find that that blood is spirit. The spirit used to tell the story of the masses. The spirit that confines all human thought under the single aegis of a philosophy.

In our society today we are taught that we are different. That we have some semblance of free will, but the truth of the matter is is that we are all the same. One thought, one emotion, one feeling, Einfulong meant to give us the false notion that we are some how free.

Do you believe in freedom? Do you believe in freewill? Ask yourself this question if you do. How many multitudes of men are there that constituted the diversity of the cosmos? If free thought was as diverse as every single man that made up the a grain of sand on the earth, do not think that the study of anthropology would group human societies into only four universal categories? Four Universal categories that can be fitted to every human conception of society around the world? Again, ask yourself, how is it that freewill can manifest itself in only four categories in ways human beings can possibly organize themselves. Is it freewill or just the illusion of free will?

You are taught that you are different, but that difference only serves the interests of a uniform way of thinking that hovers above us like a cloud: liberalism. Liberalism teaches you that you are free and that you may live your life the way you want, but it does not teach you that their is one way to live your life and that is to ONLY be different. 

What is the spirit of the modern world? The truth is there is no spirit. Human relations count for nothing in an ever growing sea of material wants and desires. It is now normal to say that " I would rather live my life as such, than deal with the likes of your heartaches." There was a time when human interaction was warm, but now it has become cold. Cold, cold, cold. 

Give me back the days of commoderay and brother hood when unity was strength and strength was pure. I want to not only know what is of the world, but explore it all over again like vast hordes of  Britons sailing all seven seas and sweeping over unknown continents looking for shangrila.

I want my spirit invigorated with adventure in the quest of the unknown as I tread the world's deserts and meet their fascinating people.  

© 2014 Philosopher King


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on June 20, 2014
Last Updated on June 20, 2014

Author

Philosopher King
Philosopher King

Throughout the I.E. , CA



About
'Life is a perpetual war. Therefore, the only thing you should concern yourselves with is whether you've equipped for the occasion.' I've been an avid writer ever since I was a kid. I study politi.. more..

Writing