The Lost Letters, Part 2: Renaissance from the Ideas of 2007 to the Ideas of 2013

The Lost Letters, Part 2: Renaissance from the Ideas of 2007 to the Ideas of 2013

A Chapter by Philosopher King
"

Past 2 of the lost letters

"
I learned from this very four years’ schooling in force and in all the fantastic extravagance of material warfare that life has no depth of meaning except when it is pledged for an ideal, and that there are ideals in comparison with which the life of an individual and even of a people has no weight. And though the aim of which I fought as an individual, as an atom in the whole body of the army, was not to be achieved…yet we learned once and for all to stand for a cause and if necessary to fall as befitted men."
-Ernst Junger
The soul. 
There were two occurrences in time that gave meaning to my ideas as I passed through the years, which were the ideas of 2007, and the ideas of 2013.
The ideas of 2007 were messy, disoriented, and most of all chaotic. But what I learned throughout those years was a taste for regimentalism and integralism unlike anything I had experienced before. I often look back on those days in regret as I find that although those around me had been fully formed in their identities. I was but a straggler cupping to find my own identity among those who had already found their direction. The survivalist, the culturist and the gunslinger. Yet I stood by and took a piece from each without the slightest clue as to how to put them together. From one to the other I jumped back and forth as I attempted to quickly learn each's trade, while only going to the next and leaving my precious teacher frustrated in my wake. I was heavily criticized because I didn't read about the facts, nor cared to understand the message that was being relied to me. I simply tip toed through the tulips without a slightest care as to what I did or who I harmed. 
Looking back on those years, I can see that the materials and the parts to a fortress were lying right before me but I hadn't the slightest clue as to how to put it together. Eventually those years crumbled, and I always felt as I was left alone to carry the torch of a forgotten culture and ideology that seemed to appear and disappear in the blink of an eye. In one moment I was a lost boy with no sense of direction, no spirit, no hope. Just a kicked and abused animal that was ignorant of the world. The next minute I had been endowed with a ferocious spirit that hungered for knowledge and the thirst for a fire of philosophy. 
Although I yearned for those days to last, I realize now that it wasn't the end of the journey. The value for nature, survivalism, guns, tactics, and power metal, were only smaller elements being hurled into a whirlwind that would lay the foundations of a new man. Those were the ideas of 2007. They were militant, yet chaotic, also void of any direction or aim which resulted in a massive meltdown because of manipulation, power struggles, and shattered friendships. 
After 2007, I wondered alone, seeking, searching, looking. For what, I don't know. I read everything I could get my hands on things like politics, war, religion, philosophy. And although each click of the locker combination lead even closer to opening the treasure chest, it simply could not happen soon enough. If I had to take a guess, the foundation was laid by conspiracy theories. The result of an uneducated fool being lead astray  by notions of being knowledgeable about false knowledge. A joke one might say. Conspiracy theories only served to make me think I knew, make me think I figured out the game, make me think that I already could comprehend that which would blow my mind in the future. 
And so, the years went on in loneliness and in isolation. Many times people in my life came and went but they never filled the void in my heart for the yearning of the time of 2007. Then one day in the year 2011-2012 (I can't remember), as I sat in my room all alone, at this point a mid-way philosopher, I often thought to myself, "would I pick up a Black Book that would totally revolutionize my way of thinking and my views of the world. A black book that was filled with such secrets that society had a vested interest in keeping away from a young philosopher’s prying eyes to see?" Then the thought quickly passed me by and as soon as I knew it I forgot about the inquiry all together and went about my way. 
2012 was the worst year of my life. Yet 2013 seemed brighter, and brighter it would be. In 2013 that black book came. And in 2013 that black book didn't fail to deliver on its promises. The school quarter had ended, but I thirsted for more knowledge to delve into during my break. Scrolling the multiple sections of my school library, my eye caught the sight of that black book through the book shelf from the next isle over. I quickly bee lined up the isle and descended down the next isle. In front of me stood a plethora of old books, dusty and raggedy. Rotting away as if someone intentionally planed it that way so that these books could finally be forgotten by time. I pulled a few books out, little knowing that fate was guiding my hand towards that black book of secrets. My hand laid grasp of it. It's edges rotting away, it's spine peeling in my hand. I pulled it out. "The Philosophy of Fascism" it read, by Mario Palmieri. I took it home over the break and read that book so hard until I understood what this dead philosophy was. At first I didn't understand what it was telling me, my mind struggled with the concept. It's world view was so alien to mine. And rightly so as years and years of liberal propaganda had shaped me to see what those in power wanted me to see, and blinded me to that which they wanted me to blinded to. But as if speaking through the universality of a single language, the book proclaimed to my spirit of its liberation and the promise of a better world born anew. It awakened something deep inside me as it said:
That the doctrine of the Duties of Man be substituted to the doctrine of the Rights of Man; of the fact that man lives not by bread alone but also, and mainly, of beliefs; and, finally, of the truth that all form of personal freedom pale in contrast to that form of liberty which only has meaning and truly matters: Liberty of the Spirit. (Palmieri 32-33) 
At first, I still did not understand what this sacred passage meant. But the next morning as I rode the bus to school and I glanced up and down the seats looking at the faces of men and women torn asunder by the harsh brutality of life, it was then that sacred passage finally hit me. It was as if blinders had been unfolded from my eyes and a sight I had been used to seeing for the majority of my life made new sense to me as to what the sacred passage was saying. Those people who were handicapped, disabled, on drugs, broken, abused, and rotting from within are doing so because this society we live in denies them the very essence that makes man that divine being in distinction from all the other animals: the spirit. Our society is a spiritless society. We only live to satisfy our basic indulgences whether that be sex, hunger, drink, what have you. In all essence, we have discarded from our society the basic principle that makes us human: our spirit, the heroic soul, that very element within us that strives for something bigger then ourselves. We think we are free since we have our material desires at our every beck and call, but it only demonstrates how enslaved we are as we sacrifice our souls for waste. If we deny our souls, we deny ourselves, and if we deny ourselves, we succumb to decay. Find solace in the heroic spirit of old and be like tempered steel in this world of emptiness.
I wrote this because tonight I saw something I did not want to see. Someone I once loved and cared for very much was involved in a dark world that I do not understand nor comprehend. Yet today I also spent time with someone else I cared for and loved a lot, and enjoyed the comfort of having my soul rest in peace. It is these two extremes that have promoted me to write this for all who will listen to what I have to say. Too long I have seen many good friends and loved ones and brothers and arms become gobbled up by the modern world. Sex, drugs, alcohol, binge entertainment, the denial of life, the denial of the spirit. I feel as If I stand alone to face the coming decay rushing forth like a tsunami towards our generation.
I often think to myself, if there was a single thing I could do, or a single thing I wish I could have done in the past, it is this. That I wish I could have gathered the survivalist, the gunslinger, and the culturist  all  together untop of the skyline in the dead of night,  and spoken them, relaying to them that EVEN THOUGH WE WISH NEVER TO SPEAK TO EACH OTHER EVER AGAIN, LET US MAKE A PACT FROM HERE ON OUT  THAT WE WILL NEVER CEASE TO STRIVE IN THE CAUSE AND THAT WE WILL BE STEADFAST IN PRESERVING OUR BELIEFS AND DO WHATEVER IN OUR POWER TO PREVENT THE CURRENT TIDE OF DEGENERACY SWEEPING OUR LANDS. THAT WE WILL USE ANY TALENTS WE ACQUIRE TO RAISE OUR SELVES AND OUR STATUS WITHIN SOCIETY TO A POSITION OF POWER (WHERE EVER THE OPPORTUNITY MAY ARISE) AND USE THAT POWER TO PREVENT OUR ENEMIES FROM DESTROYING OUR HOMES, AND ULTIMATELY THE SPIRIT AND THE INTEGRITY OF OUR PEOPLE. ALSO, IF IT SO HAPPENS WE RISE TO POSITIONS OF POWER BEFORE THE OTHER, WE WILL LOOK OUT FOR THE OTHER AND HELP THE OTHERS RISE THROUGH THE RANKS IF IT IS IN OUR CAPABILITY TO DO SO. THE INVISIBLE TRIUMVIRATE. A LOOSE CONFEDERATION OF FOUR INDIVIDUALS RISING THROUGH THE RANKS TOWARDS A COMMON CAUSE, A COMMON DESTINY. SO THAT WAY WE MAY BE TRUE GUARDIANS OF THE REPUBLIC. SO LET IT BE. 
There are times when I look around at the world and see the impending changing of the times coming, rushing forth to sweep our republic away in a dust of destruction, and all I can do is stand by helplessly by and watch; Festering and brooding to myself that there is no means within my power to do anything about it. I honestly feel, that in the future, the possibility lies of two occurrences happening that could threaten our very way of life and ultimately tear our fatherland to shreds. The first is the rise of radical Islam. I am completely shocked at the rise of ISIS in the Iraq and their recent success of not only holding territory in the attempt to sow the seeds of a future Islamic state, but also of their deceleration of a new Caliphate. It is said that all civilizations have their rise, their stabilization, their decline and ultimately their fall. The fact that the jihadist are willing to give up their very lives for a simple ideal while Americans, drunk off their decadence, hold cowardice and self-doubt as a higher form of intelligence is pathetic and degrading. It clearly shows what stage of the cycle our civilization is in, while jihadists attempt to seize the world in which they believe is their right to do so. The world belongs to America, the world belongs to the west. The second occurrence that I fear which threatens America is a racial rift form the inside. Now we are finally seeing the radicalization of Hispanics throughout the United States in which they believe they are entitled to a piece of our country. Americans in such states as our own have become a minority, Mexicans, a majority. Already Hispanic intellectual circles are speaking and radicalizing young Chicano to the notion of the 'Aztlan:' the former territory of Mexico becoming the new homeland of a Chicano Nation. This is evident in Hispanic activists pushing for laxer boarders and the introduction of Spanish in public schools which prevent the average Mexican student from being conditioned to the English language. If such circumstances persist we will quickly find ourselves in the predicament of having a nation inside a nation and from there on out it only be a matter of time before the Chicanos become alienated from the identity of our government and seek to form their own state which is more in tune with their interests.
So therefore we arrive at the question as to how do we deal with the predicament we are in today? Every time I do research at the current predicament of the world, I find myself going back to World War II. More specifically analyzing the spirit of the German. It is often propagated in our society, and in our history, that the German's during World War II were the devil in the flesh, but ask yourself this simple question before you swallow that pill whole heartily. Had the Germans thought of themselves in the same way as we do today, would they have been motivated to fight World War II? It is clear that the question to that answer begins to closely lean towards ‘no’. So therefore, what motivated the Germans to fight? The ideology that motivated the Germans to fight during World War II stemmed from the most amazing notion in where they saw themselves as a Pan-European army striving steadfast against the forces of Bolshevism. Instead of being conquers, they saw themselves as providing a service to the peoples of Europe. 
A Pan European Army, true crusaders against alien forces attempting to dismantle the family, the community, and the church: these give our souls true meaning. It is this German spirit we must look to to find strength in for our future battles. The same German spirit in which in two world wars, whether it be it Austria, or Italy, never let their allies fall by thewayside. The same Germany that worked tirelessly to keep it's ally Austria afloat during World War I while simultaneously putting herself into harms way in the pursuit of victory for all. That same German spirit which prevailed in the coldness of the alps in where Special Forces enacted a daring rescue of Mussolini simply for the reason of doing what was right. O' you German spirit in which Roman historian Tacticus wrote about so long ago in where your people, still nothing but primitive savages, practiced that essence of the divine law in where you took only one sole woman to be your bride and your comrade in arms for the rest of your lives.      
And so, as I reach the end of my letter, I sit here still realizing that what I wish for may still never come true. There are some things that fate has ordained for to never have happen, or for to never reappear on the surface of this earth again.  Therefore, if such be the will of fate, then so be it. I will make the attempt to hike the peak of this treacherous mountain alone. I will try my best to use my skill sets, and also acquire new ones in attempt to grab hold of the reins of something and stir clear of the pitfall of destruction that our country is speedily racing to.  I will educate myself, arm myself with the proper knowledge and resources, and attempt to rise to a position of power in where I can truly make a change to protect our republic and the humble people within it. This is something I will do alone as I at this point I can only do alone. Some who might read this might laugh, others might find it whimsical or delusional, but as Ernest Junger had stated, only when one puts and ideal above the value of his own life does one truly find what it means to be alive. If I am to perish in this endeavour, then so be it. If I fail and become a broken man in my journey, then so be it also. If I end up falling by the wayside by finding the woman of my dreams, starting a family, and giving up on any and all endeavors to which I have stated in this letter; the possibility of that too also exists. But in the end, know this, that somewhere an attempt was made to put the very ideas we formulated into practice. The very ideas that at one time we thought were honorable enough to fight for and live our lives by. So as you drink your beers, watch your Game of Thrones, or play your Deus Ex, know that beyond your borders, a mobilization is talking place. One that provides a service to you, by you, and for you. One in which you might mistake as the aggressor,  or one in which you might mistake for the enemy, but at the end of the day, only transgresses against your borders because you have grown to lustful in your indulgences to take a stand for yourselves and your principles.  


© 2014 Philosopher King


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks, your majesty...well I shall not be watching Game of Thrones or drinking beer then. What a waste of all one's ideological and more powerful energy. Though some people may draw deep inspiration from such a series, surely that has been over advertised and can suck the very lifeblood out of us. What should we do then, what does a poor tattered individual do to show the world a little love and excellence too? It is more difficult than we realize. We all have so much strength and power within us for good and for the good we know about and can do something about. Let us not go crazy in our quest for our ideals, whether or not they evolve, and let us be able to concentrate in such a way

Posted 9 Years Ago


Philosopher King

9 Years Ago

Maybe we need to learn to break free from the decadence of the modern world and use our energies on .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 3, 2014
Last Updated on November 3, 2014


Author

Philosopher King
Philosopher King

Throughout the I.E. , CA



About
'Life is a perpetual war. Therefore, the only thing you should concern yourselves with is whether you've equipped for the occasion.' I've been an avid writer ever since I was a kid. I study politi.. more..

Writing