JustKnowThatIf.YouDied.I'dDieToo.

JustKnowThatIf.YouDied.I'dDieToo.

A Story by ThereWasBloodEverywhere
"

again.. another terrible chapter :P

"

"Stupid lil’ b*****d. He’s lucky he looks like a 12-year-old." Ronny was telling me in the cab. "Do you smell that?"

"Smell what?"

"The cabby has a cut on his hand."

He laughed. "Pfft. Your crazy dude, you know that?"

The lady at the desk was fat and looked tired. "What is your emergency?"

"Our friend got shot."

"Alright. Wait over there and fill out these sheets. Does you have his Health Card?" Checking DJ’s jean pockets he had it in his Pokemon wallet. "Are you his legal guardian?" She asked Ronny.

"F**k no. I’m the one that shot him." I hit him and took our seats. DJ on my lap. He had fallen asleep. I kept his mouth by my ear so I could make sure he was still breathing. "God, look at these people. They’re sick. Probably gonna die." He commented lamely. I was trying to figure out how to fill out the information sheet. "Here, can you do this? I’m still. . . recovering." He took the clipboard and sheet and started writing things down almost immediately. I watched DJ sleep. He was like, my best friend. Or my little brother. I was always looking out for him.

"Do you know what his postal code was?"

"I have no idea. Let me see what you got." I looked over the slots. It was sprinkled with words like: a*****e, d****e-bag, a*s-wipe, sonofabitch etc. I sighed, tore the sheet out and crumpled it up. I went to the desk again. "Excuse me. But my friend," Ronald proudly shoved his thumbs at his chest. "Messed-up on the sheet. Can I have another one?" She was chewing white gum tastelessly and handed me another paper. I smiled and nodded. "Wait, what’s wrong with your eyes? Are you wearing those plastic fangs my 5-year-old nephew gets at the dollar store?" I nodded and smiled.

Ronny was making DJ punch himself. "Grow up." I took Deej onto my lap again and his mouth by my ear. "Well the little b*****d hung me from bed sheets, maybe I’m still pissed about that." he had a point. "Draven. Your. ." He signaled his eyes and mouth. "Yeah I know, I don’t know why it’s doing that." I looked around the emergency waiting room. We weren’t the only teenagers there. There was a boy and girl together. The boy was clutching the red-stained pillowcase wrapped around his hand. She girl caught me starring. She mouthed: chicken.

‘Chicken’ was probably the worst series of games ever invented. One of the more classic ones was where you go to a intersection or highway and try to dodge cars. Another one was when you try to dodge trains. But one of the stupider ones involving trains was when you go on the tracks and lay down as the train sweeps over you, very scary. I used to be a huge fan of them when I was a young stupid teenager. I almost broke a bone when we were playing ‘if you wuss-out you get hit in the back with a phonebook.’ Yeah that was a good game.

I figured it was about time to finish the sheet. But when I was under pressure or very hyper my dyslexia kicked in. Dylexia is when words are hard to read so they move or go backwards, go upside down, or even just change into squiggles. Making it impossible to read. I tried to calm down so it would go away. But I was too worried to do s**t. "Seriously, if I give you this, will you fill it out properly?" I asked Ronny who had somehow gotten a lollipop and looked really cool popping it out of his mouth. "Probably not."

"Ronny! Seriously!"

"Well what do you expect?! He almost killed me! I was scared and he would have kicked the chair if you didn’t show up!" His eyes were getting watery, but mad. "I wouldn’t even be breathing right now because of him!"

"Ron . ."

"Don’t call me that." I forgot he hated being called Ron.

"Sorry, but he tried to kill himself too. Do you know how scary that was for me?"

He didn’t respond for awhile, so I finished, to the best of my ability, the sheet and handed it back in to the lady. She wrote down DJ’s name and told me to go wait. There were only about 38 other people here.

When I sat down again Ronny smirked at me and said, "You know, that would have been a kick-a*s video game." I smiled and agreed. It didn’t take much for Ronny to break a grudge. 5 gruesome hours later and they finally called us in.

Luckily it wasn’t too serious. The bullet was only about a inch inside his belly. Right above his belly-button to be exact. It had made a black hole and made me want to throw up. The doctor gave him shots. Used a special tweezer-like instrument so take it out. Gave hm a few more shots. "So boys, how did this all happen?"

Knowing Ronald he would have told the doc exactly what happened, but I cut in and just told him Deej got mugged. He gave us the eye roll and sighed about today’s society. DJ was still sleeping, even after all the shots and stitches. "Will he have to spend the night here?" Doctor Stevens said he’d be okay because it wasn’t too deep. But we were to give him Tylenol daily. When the doctor was finishing up Deej’s stitches, Ronald asked if he could sew his mouth up too. Doctor Stevens laughed but Ronald didn’t.

"I was wondering what the hell went down!? I came back, no word from anyone, then I see blood everywhere. Jesus guys! Your gonna kill me!" David whined when we got back to the hotel.

 

I had talked and gave him the fill-in David with everything and he thought DJ needed counseling on how to deal with his anger. I agreed but I was worried they would think he was crazy and put him in a loony-bin.

"So, he was hung there, you changed there, and DJ got shot there." I nodded. "I just got the shivers. Do you want to sleep across the hall with me?" I Shook my head. That would mean leaving Deej at Ronald’s mercy. Nah, but do you want Ronny tonight?" His mouth fell. "F*****g eh!" I smiled. Deej was still sleeping. He was like a 5-year-old. Ronny was taking a shower. When he came out he was covered in bruises. "Look what ‘it’ did to me! He ruined my sexy body!"

"Let it go . . ." David quietly suggested before sipping herbal tea..

"No! He always get away with s**t like this because he’s a kid!"

"He’s not a kid. He’s just shorter than us. But it doesn’t make him any less of a person." David was the noble level-headed rock star. Him and I were the ones that kept order to the group. Even though David joined late he had assumed unspoken bond, he was kinda the one that kept us together and I was the one that kept us sane. Which I’m clearly doing a wonderful job at.

"Pfft! Your so full of s**t sometimes, David." Ronny slammed the door on his way out.

"What a Drama-Queen." Deej murmured from my queen-sized bed.

"Your brave, with a injury like that, and not to mention the hell you tried to pull on him, you still manage to insult." I smirked to Deej.

"I wish I was there." David wished into his cup of tea. "Why in hell would you want that?"

"Ronny was all tied up. Like a dream come true." I laughed and gave him a pat on the back. "Your so pathetic sometimes," Even Deej was trying to laugh.

 

We weren’t leaving for another month, and the following week was very awkward. The whole DJ-tried-to-hang-Ronald-from-a-kitchen-fan-then-tried-to-shoot-himself-thing made it pretty intense. It was around noon and David had followed Ronny out for lunch. "Draven! Draven! C’mere!" Deej yelled with a sense of urgency. I came running into the bedroom. DJ had his shirt off and was playing with his wound. What a small stomach he had. "Come here, you gotta check this out. . ‘Hello Dravon! I’m Timmie!’" He made his tummy say to me with a southern accent. "That’s great."

I wouldn’t have known he was 17, going on 18 in 4 ½ months, if after 3 years of BMXing hadn’t given him a wonderful body. He had that hair thing going from his belly button to his ‘private place’. He kinda looked like Joe Swanson off of Family Guy. The triangular body thing..

"Well I’m bored, young, and a rocks tar. What can’t I do?" Yes, he said ‘rocks tar’. That’s the way he always heard it being pronounced to that’s the way we let him pronounce it. Funny really cause he doesn’t know he’s saying it wrong. "Do you wanna go to the gym?"

"No."

"The pool?"

"No."

"Tour?"

"No."

"Disneyland?"

"No."

"Sex?"

"No."

I had the strangest feeling he wasn’t listening. "Well what do you want then?"

"Do you have a smoke?"

"Your not f*****g smoking. Your quitting."

"Bite me side-ways. What’s stuck up your a*s?"

"Nothing. Big-kid stuff. You wouldn’t understand."

"F**k you."

Truth was I was having a major withdraw from blood. Frack. I was breaking. Since that night Ronny and Deej almost died, I had evolved somewhat and I was scared, that if I drank I would drain the person dry. Like my first couple times. Only real friends help hide dead bodies.

"I’m gonna trip around town. Wanna come?"

"There’s no porn on at lunch. Shame."

"Yeah, real shame." I agreed sarcastically. What a little freak.

"Oh yeah, guess what I did today?" He tossed the remote across the bed a showed me his arms.

"Yeah, they’re, great."

"No dummy. Check out this." he flipped his arms over and his wrists were torn up.

"You going emo now?"

"No, just f*****g bored. When’s the next gig?"

"I don’t f*****g know."

Deej scrunched up his nose, his freckles making him look younger. His entire body was scattered with them. It was so odd to look at.

The next month was terrible. I got a call from my dad. My mom had gotten in a car accident. And was killed instantly. It had hit me with such shock, the only thing I could say was, "I’ll have to buy a new hat." That pissed off my dad. He threw the phone at the wall. Her funeral was next month. It had only hit me 2 weeks after I was told. I had lost all passion for music. I had become very depressed and I was even thinking about quitting the band. I was even tired of getting fucked by random groupies. Eventually I had lost all reason to live. It wasn’t very easy for a vampire to commit suicide. Naturally if we stop drinking blood, like I have, the common side-effects include:

- Paler skin

- Feeling noxious

- I’ve lost 20 pounds already

- I haven’t gotten out of bed in 14 days

- I haven’t drunk blood since the hooker and when Deej passed out in the bar

I was going f*****g crazy.

I woke up on a Satuiunay.. I think. I couldn’t remember what bloody day it was. This was the longest I’ve gone without blood. And I was indeed dying. But I didn’t care. I just didn’t want to live anymore. I have multiple disorders. OCD. ADHD. TRETS. But I had most of it under control. I also suffered from depression. And it was kicking in. Hard.

 

 

Tonight was our final gig for this club not to far away from here. The guys had to drag me there. I was nothing but skin bones now. My guitar weighed twice as much as I did. I could have been singer or guitarist. Depending on the song we did. David, who often acted like the group’s manager, told us we’d be playing around 11:00. The first song would be ‘A Push Off the Cliff’. I wrote that one. Eleven was about an hour away. David insisted we practice. "Pfft," snorted Ronald. "I’ll see you p***y’s later. I’m gonna go get laid." He walked off and turned heads almost immediately. W***e.

I was feeling better, a little.

"Deej, can we go outside for sec." He took my arm and hung it around his neck to help hold me up. I looked drunk already. Probably gay too. With my ‘lover.’

We reached the street corner. "What’s wrong with you?"

"I need a drink."

A smile spread across his face. "I was hoping you would finally want to." He hugged me and hauled me off. I semi-passed-out. When we went wherever we were heading before, all I could smell was weed. We were back room. Soulja boy was blasting out. Gay song. Looking around the room there were two girls I saw from our last gig, the girl with the black and green tinted hair that was trying to get laid. And Ronny. He was making out with David! I couldn’t help but smile. I sat beside them. The floor was layered with at least 50 rainbow pillows. "So what are you guys doing?" I asked David and Ronald. Without looking up David flipped me off. The girls were watching with fasination and lust. "Take this," Deej handed me a joint. Usually I wouldn’t have thought twice about it, but I was too queasy to do s**t.

"Sorry man, no." he shrugged and smoked it himself. I laid down on the many pillows and inhaled the oxygen left around me. I felt a body start to crawl onto mine. I didn’t care. It was probably Deej leaning on me. The mysterious body started to kiss me. Hmm. I kissed back. I thought it was DJ until I felt the tongue stud sliding in my mouth. I opened my eyes. It was the green and black haired girl. She was a good kisser. I let her take my shirt off. And she helped herself to taking my pants off. She threw her shirt across the room. She tasted like weed. She was baked and probably was hoping I was too. So, for another 5 or 30 minutes I inhaled her breath and the second-hand smoke being passed around. I was getting pretty dizzy but I was feeling better. After about 35 minutes she took a five-second break to roll another joint. I sat up but I was freaking dizzy. "Fifteen minutes children!" David announced. "Are you f*****g . . me . . . ?" Ronny gasped. It was cute. DJ came up to me, whispered in my ear: "Are you gonna do it or what?"

"Do what?"

"Eat from her!"

I giggled like a school girl. "You know what I mean. Drink from her soon." I laughed even harder. I have such a dirty mind. He loosened up and laughed with me. That girl came back with less clothes on than before. She was wearing nothing but her Cookie-Monster bra and a black plaid skirt. With half a joint left in her hand she lunged at me and started bouncing on me. I was getting sicker. She was getting higher and hornier. I sat up and started kissing her neck. But actually I was looking for a vein. It took a couple of seconds but I found one. I took a breath and bit quickly and tried not to get it to hurt. Her body went into a short shock-state for about 30 seconds. Then she went on bouncing again. She was enjoying this oddly. So was I, I had forgotten how good this felt. My body soaked it up.

Frankly, I have no idea how to end this. I have a lot of s**t going on. Hmm.

© 2008 ThereWasBloodEverywhere


Author's Note

ThereWasBloodEverywhere
this is about a gy/vamprie/rockstar and he is bisexual.. so yeah the story con't

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on September 6, 2008