"I Want To Make Love"

"I Want To Make Love"

A Poem by PoeT4994
"

Random idea. It's a look at music, like you've never even thought about it.

"
I want to make love.
I want to make love to music.
I want to make love to music so that the notes pulsate through my veigns.
Stroke by stroke by breast stroke by back stroke; I want to swim through sounds that are as bright and glowing as a river flowing from a rainbow.
I want high hats to tickle my diaphram with quarter- and half-notes.
I want to move intimately to the beat of the bass and watch as sweat breaks guitar strings against her face.
I want to use my palms like notebooks and write love songs on every line of them; for music is past, present, and future.
I want to have kids with turntables and watch as little scratches rewind grooves into my skin.
I want to look within and see my heart beat to every clap of a praise song; because I love music.
I want to dream of Heaven and wake up next to Jimi Hendrix solos.
I want to have one night stands with Bob Marley jams and go home to Sublime.
I want to skydive into raggae and feel the english break against my skin.
I want to fly.
I want to fly with wings of metronome taps.
I want to land tenderly upon lips that caress Santeria into mine.
I want to slide my tongue against it's and let music vibe to my taste buds.
I want to swallow Slash and let him play a solo with my vocal chords till I vomit chunks of drum sticks.
I want a sax player to jazz inside my lungs so I can breath soul.
I want techno beats to blast raves into my membranes and put every thought on an acid trip.
I want to tune a bass guitar with intimate licks.
I want to embrace the microphone till it arches and screams high notes in the sound of my name.
I want to fall across the bare skin of music as she grabs my shoulders and begs me to record her.
I want to caress turntables with my finger tips and rewind the track back to when things were fun, smooth, and exciting.
I want to make love to music.
I want to move across every inch of an ipod till playlists burst from my ears.
I want to swing with every genre.
I want to taste every inch of her.
I want my tongue to explore her till opera bursts from her lungs.
I want rap to caress every inch of me and make mu hormones hip-hop to krump beats.
I want music to river dance across my tongue till I drool folk songs down her cheek.
I want walk-men to make my feet tingle with throw-backs.
I want scratched CD's to make my heart skip.
I want to make the drums thump with excitement, bring vocals to their highest pitch, and climax at the top of the charts.
I want Stevie Wonder to play the piano with my vertibrate and make me shutter.
I want Alecia Keys to prove to me that No One competes with her love.
I want Hawaii grooves to tickle my shoulder blades fast and precise like ukelleles.
I want Barry White to set the mood, and groove slowly into my brain and make me loose my mind with emotions of music notes.
I want her to scream and flow vocals of godesses because I don't want an STD, I mean a silence transmitted disease.
I want her to tell me i'm the one, and I want to reasure her with tender kisses on her set-lists till she begs me for an encore.
I want to lip sync with her.
I mean I want to sync lips with her.
I want passion to ooze from every octave known to man.
I want her to go a capella as I watch in passionate excitement.
I want to groove to her slow jams till she ques me to go allegro.
I am her virtuoso.
I make her trill when no other person can.
I want to move sonatas with her as we bump and grind to R. Kelly making the bed squeak rubatos.
This is just merely a prelude.
I want to hear hymns pour from her mouth in harmonys.
I want pitches to jump across the scale and break into flat with the slowing in tempo of the movements.
I want to hold her in my arms and tell music that she's the only one for me.
I want that feeling of one soul, of her coursing through my veigns.
I want her lips to whisper lullibys into mine.
Lullibys of an exposition.
I want to feel her fingers wondering the staff lines in my abs as she tells me how much she loves when I play her.
I want to make love to music.

© 2010 PoeT4994


Author's Note

PoeT4994
I got the idea for this while writing a request for a friend. A line turned into a piece, tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Felt like re-reading this and I think it's inspired a new piece..
Perhaps I'll put it on here if its worthy.

Anyhow, this is grand. I love the personification of music here, the way you clearly communicate your love for music.
Good s**t my friend, good s**t.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Haha. So I'm going through every winner in the last bogus whatever contest bashing the hell out of them and I gave them a break. I mean you're a definite moron. Second sentence mentioning you as a wisemen... hahah STFU. Mr. Beans is a wisemen hahaha. You won't get that so stuff it in a pipe leg and call it quits. Anywho, I read maybe 3 lines because the isotropic brilliance everybody elses circles with dotted lines and claims way lay to really is at about -96 on the scale of Samuel Beckett. Who's a moron. But whatever. Dig the Slash line... hahaha.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Very unique.
I love this piece, and I doubt I would have ever thought of writing something so unique and interesting.
Awesome for sure! :]

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Felt like re-reading this and I think it's inspired a new piece..
Perhaps I'll put it on here if its worthy.

Anyhow, this is grand. I love the personification of music here, the way you clearly communicate your love for music.
Good s**t my friend, good s**t.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is fantastic

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your right I have never thought of music in that way...that's why I like this because it explains how passionate people can be towards music like its a real person.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i like it

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

784 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 6, 2010
Last Updated on March 7, 2010
Tags: Music, love, make, to, want, metaphor, similie, alliteration, poem, poetry, spoken, word, Jimi, Hendrix, Sublime, Santeria, Bob, Marley, metronome, Slash, jazz, techno, rave, rock, rap, hip, hop.