The Fun Part.

The Fun Part.

A Chapter by Poedenbleser

"Ember! You Have to ask Him! Please do it.." Nat begged me as we sat in our Last class of the Day while we finished the Trig assignment. I Watched Slither Johnson. The Handsome,Dark,Goth kids who never talked unless called on.(Which was rare) "Fine...He's gonna say no though..." I got up and walked over as he stood up. "Umm...Hi". "Hello, Ember" he said with a cocky smile. "I was wondering If you Like to Go to the Dock tonight...-" "I'd Love to" I finally met my gaze to his,yet i couldn't see his eye's fully. He took my arm and wrote down a number."9:00?" I nodded slowly and the bell wrong. I almost fainted as he walked away with a smirk on his face. "EEEPP! Ember WOW!" I sighed still in shock as I drove home with her on speaker. "Yeah... I didn't think it would happen..." I said shyly still unsure. "Look  I have to go Nat, i'll see you tomorrow". "Bye." "Bye". I hung up as i sat in my driveway,thinking as I went inside and put my stuff away for the day. Later that Night I went to the Dock and sat at the Edge with my beanie, shivering seeing as I forgot my jacket. "Hey!' I turned and saw Slither walking over to me with a bright smile. "H-H-H-Hey.." I managed to say as he sat next to me. Oh crap..."Cold?" He chuckled taking off his jacket. "Y-Yeah..." He gave me his jacket but I hesitated before putting my arms though the sleeves. "Is this...a woman's Jacket?..." "Yes actually..". It got silent and then we both broke out into laughter. We stood up and he took a Deep Breath of the cool air. "I love cold winter Nights..." He smile looking at the stars. I smiled looking at the smooth lake as we talked until we started throwing stones. "You have to flick it" he chuckled grabbing my wrist. "Well I know that...I just suck" I mumbled. He snickered and used his hand to throw the stone with my hand in his. It looked like a spark across the smooth water."Wow! I love it!" He grinned. Later he walked me home and i gaze him his jacket back. "Well I guess i'll see you tomorrow?' He smiled. I nodded and he kissed my cheek and ran off into the dark. I froze and turned and went inside and flopped onto my bed. I had no idea what just happened but it didn't feel right. "Ember!" I Hear my dad scream at me from downstairs. I got up and slowly went to see what he wanted. I got into the kitchen and felt his large hand slam across my face. I fell back, tripping over a Chair. s**t.. "You never told me you where leaving and YOU FORGOT TO CLEAN THE DISHES!!" I Flinched unable to speak from Fear. I felt my cheek throbbing with a bruise on it."S-Sorry dad...I'll do them now..." "Good....i'm going to bed.." he grunted and walked upstairs. I pulled myself off the floor hoping no one else had to go through something more worse then I did. I wen't into the bathroom and looked at my bruise. It was nothing more then any other painful bruise I had gotten through the years. I tried to shake it off and went into the kitchen. I decided to call Nat and tell her what happened. "What?!?!" she exclaimed. "Be Quiet!" I hissed at her not wanting my father to wake. "Sorry.." she said. I could hear the sadness in her tone. I sighed as I washed the plates. "Don't worry Nat..I'll be ok I guess... I'm use to it now. It didn't hurt that bad, it just kinda stings." "It sounds like it hurts.." She said with a sigh. "I'll talk to you tomorrow Nat." "Bye" "Bye" I sighed as I dried my hands off and went upstairs and slowly drifted to sleep.


© 2010 Poedenbleser


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on June 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 25, 2010
Tags: Vampire, Teen Romance Blood Mystery fight


Author

Poedenbleser
Poedenbleser

summervile, SC



About
I AM RANDOM I love books and writting new storys and i am only 12 -_- more..

Writing
Only Hope Only Hope

A Chapter by Poedenbleser