A Day of Secrets

A Day of Secrets

A Chapter by Poedenbleser

The next day at school almost everything was the same. The same people,teachers, classes.The  Pep Rally was what I dread out of that day. I went to the Gym as usual and It was pretty much Empty as the where setting everything up. I saw Slither leaning against the wall in the shadows. He had a sly grin on his face. I grumbled and moved over to him. "Whats up?.." "Nothing... Just worried.." He Noticed the bandage on my face and frowned."he hit you bad this time..." He sighed as he looked at me. "I'm fine..." I felt his cold fingers rub against my cheek. I flinched away because it stung slightly. He took my hand for a moment and the bell wrung. We sat on the edge of the bleachers as we watched people walk into the room. Slither Became extremely tense at the moment as he watched everyone. I took his hand and gripped it tightly, He looked at me for a long second before he got up and ran down the bleachers. I followed him as he slammed through the doors. I slowly followed him and he went into the boys bathroom. I sighed slowly and head him screaming. I ran there and saw he had cut Down his arm and there was blood everywhere. I froze feeling worried and scared for he and I. He stopped and looked at me as he grabbed his hand and pulled him out of there. There where a bunch of people out side. The gasped at the sight of the blood. Slither let his bangs cover his eyes as he put his hood on. I took him to the nurse and she didn't ask any questions but she fixed his hand. Afterwards he sat outside while it rained. I went back to Nat by my locker because we skipped the Pep Rally. "So what happened?.." I shrugged. "Nervous break down I guess... He got all tense when people started to walk into the gym." "Wow.. Have you talked to him?Where is he?" "I haven't talked to him and he's sitting in the rain right now.." "oh...well then.." I went outside and took Slithers had making him stand up. He had tears down his face as we walked to my car when it stopped raining. "What happened?.." " I freaked out..." "Why?..." "Because...to many people and I-I wanted to hurt them all..." I stared at him growing more scared. "W-W-What Do you mean?.." "I'm a killer...I Kill people because The blood...I like to watch it..." " S-Slither..." He looked at me finally. " I want to kill you more then anything else...." I sighed and closed my eyes. "Your scared..." "I-I don't care... I just..-" I sighed and almost passed out. His gaze was soft as he took my hand. He squeezed my hand and I almost flinched away. He kissed my hand and got out of my car and ran off. he left an a note. Meet me at the dock please...  I sighed and went home for the day. My dad was gone for the weekend and I cleans up and put my stuff away. I decided to Go to the dock and Slither appeared. "Hey..." I mumbled. He turned me around and i Felt his lips press against mine for a long moment as he kissed before he pulled away. "That text you showed me...I know who that was.." "who?..." "Mr.Hork" "What?!" I was shocked as I moved away. He nodded slowly. "He's also Like me, and Ashlee" I looked down scowling at the name of his Ex. "Ew....Mr.Hork..." He smiled as he slowly stroked my face. "The only problem is he wants to kill you, I mean so do I but he just doesn't like you." I sighs a he i started to walk home. He followed me closely. "It's a good day when I hear im being hunted" She chuckled and took my hand."Dont worry Ember, I wont let him touch you.. I promise" I squeezed his hand and sighed. "Promise is a big word.." "I understand that." He kissed my head as we stood outside my door.I sighed ans went inside. He followed me as I went upstairs and sat on my bed. He looked at me for a while before he sat on my window ledge. "So, what does it feel like?..." "Well...You get the urge to Kill something... it's like rage only different..Its like schizophrenia only without the voices...." I watched him intently as he let his black bangs cover his eyes as he looked down. I got up and moved over to him. He flinched and was over by  my wall before I could blink. "Sorry....I'm more like a vampire i guess....the smells, speed, only I don't eat the blood and i'm not always like a rock....But I can be when I need to..." "I'm sorry...." I whispered. "I have to go...I'll pick you up tomorrow." He Jumped out my window and disappeared. I Blink as i saw him jump with ease. 
          I woke up the next day, fearful and confused. My teacher was a Killer, along with my new mysterious friend I feared. I got up not wanting to be late for school and got dressed. I quickly went downstairs and ran out the door before my dad could do anything. Slither was leaning against a jet black, solid metallic Porsche. He grinned darkly, cocking his hat to the side, his bangs covers his eyes. I shuffled over to him and slid into the passenger seat of his car. "Hello, star' "Hi...Nice,car?" "He chuckled as his car roared to life. One thing I found out about slither was he liked to drive fast. He where at school in no time. I stepped out of his car and Ashlee ran over to him. I ignored her and noticed everyone watching me.I grimaced and walked inside with my stuff. Nat ran over to me and screamed. "What?!" I demeaned in alarm. "You! In a car with Slither?! The Most mysterious Loner goth dude in school! How??" I sighed and shoved my stuff into my locker. "It's nothing Nat..." We walked into homeroom and she sat next to me. "The last girlfriend - the only girlfriend- Slithers ever had was Ashlee and-" I know Nat. So what was the real reason you ran over to me?" " oh. Well I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to the pool tonight with jack, Tyler and Ashlee and Megan?..." I sighed thinking it through first. "Alright...just because it gets me out of my house..." "Yes!! Okay so thats you, everyone else and Slither." "What?!" Mr. Horth walked in and stared at me for a moment before he started to teach. "Nat Slithers going?!" I whispered in rage. "well yeah, Ashlee-" "Stop..." "So, are you coming?..." She pleaded. "Fine..." I grumbled slowly. In Bio, Slither came over and sat next to me. "Hello Angel" "Hi..." I sighed  waiting for the Bell. "You seem upset..." He frowned. " Yeah well i'm always upset..." "I know.. But are you going to the party?..." " I guess...." "okay, I wanted to show you some more about me." He grinned as he stood up. The Bell rang and Followed him outside. I took his hand and squeezed it tightly. "what?..." "nothing...just kinda nervous." He chuckled lowly. "Well thats...Nice I guess" He couldn't find any words to say. He took me home and He kissed my head lightly. "So, I'll see you tonight?...." He nodded with a bright smile as he took off his 'Tap-Out' hat and put it on me. "Bye Angel..." "Bye." He got in his car and drove off leaving me breathless. 


© 2010 Poedenbleser


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on June 19, 2010
Last Updated on July 25, 2010


Author

Poedenbleser
Poedenbleser

summervile, SC



About
I AM RANDOM I love books and writting new storys and i am only 12 -_- more..

Writing