Prologue: Wonder what?!

Prologue: Wonder what?!

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1

One hot summer day, Ena Secretlock, a sixteen year old girl, was in her room, listening to her mother and father fight. She covered her peach ears which were behind her long brunette hair and shut her miss matched ruby (right) and aquamarine (left) eyes, crossing her legs while wearing a white dress and black tights, white boots on her feet, huddling herself into a tight ball so she could avoid hearing and seeing their fight. A white albino rabbit sat next to Ena; attempting to get into her lap.

     “Make it stop…” Ena muttered. “Stop fighting…Stop…STOP! I-I can’t take it anymore!” She bolted up and made her way towards her balcony, about to commit suicide by jumping down till a maid came in to check on her, quickly racing over to Ena and grabbing her, pulling her back inside the room.

     “Let me go!” She screamed; flailing about.

     “Young Miss, committing suicide won’t make things better.” The maid said.

     “Y-yes it w-will…M-mother and f-father wouldn’t c-care if I wasn’t here a-any more…” Ena sobbed, stopping her flailing fit. The maid set her down onto the bed and moved her hair out of her face.

     “Young Miss, they would care if you died. They’re not fighting about you; it’s something else that doesn’t involve you.” She said. “Now why don’t you and Ephraim get some fresh air?”

     “Okay…” Ena said rubbing her eyes and took her rabbit, Ephraim, and walked outside, heading into the Mysterious forest. She walked around for a while and when her legs began to feel tired from walking, Ena sat down, resting at a big tree. Ephraim rested in her lap, but when his ears perked up, he hopped off Ena.

     “Ephraim! Bad rabbit! Come back here!” Ena said giving chase. Ephraim the white rabbit paused for a second and then crawled into a hole. “Ephraim, you’ve never acted this way; you’re gonna get all dirty.” Ena crawled in after Ephraim, disgusted at how filthy she was getting. There was a sudden shake and Ena stopped in her tracks, scared.

     “Ena hurry! We’ll be late!” A voice called.

     “Who is that?!” She called back.

     “Hurry before-” The earth beneath the girl burst open and she began to fall into a never ending crater. While falling for what seemed to be forever, her eyes felt heavy and her body light and limp. She attempted to keep herself awake, but soon passed out.

~***~

The sound of clattering and annoying laughter was heard all around and the smell of cake soon reached Ena’s nose, slowly waking her up. She was having a hard time keeping them open, but when a whistle went off into her ear, she fully opened her eyes and was surprised at what she was seeing. There was a strange and handsome man with golden blond hair with streaks of brown, dark amethyst eyes, and pale skin. He wore a midnight black hat with feathers, playing cards of the Joker, spades, and hearts, and other random trinkets, a white blouse with a black vest, a long dark purple trench coat, and black slacks with white shoes. Then there was a small mouse sized girl who, in this case, actually had brown mice ears and a tail. She has boy cut unusual white hair, small brown eyes, and peach skin. She wears a small little white blouse with a red vest, a teal over coat, and white slakes with red shoes. Last was a crazed looking man putting all his attention into a single silver spoon which was slightly bent. He has unkept ash brown hair, two dark brown rabbit ears coming from his head, plus a white fluff tail. He wore a white blouse with a gray vest, a green trench coat that was half on his shoulders, and black slacks with purple shoes.

  The hatter was the first to take notice of Ena and soon did the other two.

     “HATTER! THERE’S A GIRL HERE!” The mouse girl screeched.

     “Dormouse, please, you’ll scare her away.” The Hatter said.

     “You…YOU’RE HERE FOR TEA, YES?!” The hare man asked, unsure about how to talk to others other than with the other two.

     “I’m sure she won’t mind staying for a while March Hare.” Hatter said smiling with his elbows on the table and his chin resting atop his intertwined hands.

     “W-WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE AM I?!” Ena asked, freaking out.

     “I am The Mad Hatter, this little lady is Dormouse, and this mad man is The Mad March Hare.” Hatter said. “And you young girl are in Wonderland.”

     “…I-I’m sorry, where?!” Ena asked, unsure she heard right.

     “Wonderland.” Hatter said.

     “Wonder what?!”

     “Wonderland.” Hatter repeated and Ena suddenly fainted, hoping this was all just a dream and she’d wake back up in the Mysterious forest with Ephraim in her lap.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
First chapter (prologue) is up! YAY! XD
Hope you enjoyed!

Chapter 1 will come to me sooner or later

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Pls do the next one soon this was AMAZING! =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


more more more!!!!!!!!11 this is great!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yay! keep it up!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 14, 2012
Last Updated on August 21, 2012
Tags: Wonderland, Mad Hatter, Dormouse, Mad March/March Hare


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1