Character's: Bella, Dido, Juno and the Conner's

Character's: Bella, Dido, Juno and the Conner's

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

The start of a long and dangerous journy for seven new trainer's all traveling together in a strange way.

"

Derek Conner: He has thick curly midnight black hair that is tied into a tiny ponytail, violet purple eyes, and fair skin. He wears black wool hat with a purple shirt, black vest, and black jeans.

 

Robert ‘Bobby Conner: Described as unbelievably handsome with thick wavy chocolate brown hair with bangs, deep blue eyes, medium-size nose, and tan skin. He often wears a blue navy t-shirt, blue jeans, and big sneakers.

 

Zachary ‘Zack’ Conner: Described as handsome with thick straight blood red hair with bangs, forest green eyes, kind of big nose, tan skin, and six feet tall. He wears short sleeve striped collar green shirt, dark tan pants, green trench coat, and sneakers. He also wears black rectangular glasses.

 

Junior Conner: Long thick wavy medium golden blonde hair with blunt bangs, bluish green eyes, full pink lips, medium size nose, pale skin, and is five feet and four inches. She wears a long red baggy t-shirt, flare blue jeans, cowboy boots, black fingerless gloves, and a black baseball cap. Her hair is usually either in pigtails, half up ponytail, high ponytail, two braids, or in a bun.

 

Bella Madison: Brunette hair, emerald eyes and peach skin. She wears a red short sleeved shirt with a white Pokéball imprint in the middle of her chest and both sides of the sleeve. The edges of the shirt had gold with it sparkling in any type of light it connected with and a short white skirt with red edges that sparkled a golden color, also when collided with light, which went above her knees. Long golden colored boots, with a tiny heel, were on her feet, this time white edges that would not sparkle.

 

Seraphim ‘Dido’ Walker: She has chocolate brown skin, long black hair with strips on the side and dark brown eyes. She wears a baggy white shirt with a light blue electric design on the edges of the sleeves, beige pants with a green Pokéball print on the sides and red strap, a single strap backpack a dark turquois with three Pokéball on the strap, a necklace with rings, black and white striped arm warmers and long black boots.

 

Juno Smyth: She has jet black short hair, cloud gray eyes, wears a mantle with a sleeve-less turtle neck underneath, a belt to hold her Pokéball, black cargo pants and some runners.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

whose Dido?

Posted 12 Years Ago


The chapter is amazing. I need to come back and read one more time. I like the way you separate each character and situation. You were on a writing marathon with this chapter. A outstanding chapter.
Coyote

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dear SubwayBrother Fan#1,
I think this chapter is really great,

I really enjoyed reading it,

can`t wait to read the rest,

hope there coming along just fine,

one ting though,the colours,

they are kind of blinding,

but i tink the chapter is really nice,

keep it up.

~Ninja--I am ~

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


Looks awesome! Hope readers love it too!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 27, 2011
Last Updated on April 28, 2012
Tags: Pokemon, Fan-fiction


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1