The Wisp Audio Chapters  … V

The Wisp Audio Chapters … V

A Story by Pryde Foltz

V





In case you missed the first four chapters. Here they are.

I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hbvbISE0s8

II


III



The Wisp 


Bara dreams of the dark-haired boy, but one blustery day, the dark-haired boy is replaced by a silvery spectre who haunts her even when she is awake, pulling her deeper into dreams and closer to secrets she is better off not knowing. Waking up is no relief. The fictional east-coast town of Windfall offers its own surprises: immortal witches, coffee-loving werewolves, and dream boys come to life. A dead man’s diary names Bara a Clavigen and calls upon her to cage the evil. She must defeat the witch who has ensnared the Wisp in a piece of enchanted amber. Unfortunately the dreams have not revealed all. Always watching, a demon waits to prey upon her young soul.

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


Author's Note

Pryde Foltz
Captcha … shocker.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for the amazing verbal poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, John:)
You have given the Café a whole new look with these audio tales. Love the instalments. Keep them coming:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Troy. You should do some recording too:)
Troy Henson

9 Years Ago

mmm dont like the sound of my own voice unfortunately lol
i liked this nice job and nice write keep up the good work

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Jen.
I think I really have to break down and by the Kindle version. I am a visual learner, and I tend to lose track when taking in information audibly. I have tried audio books, and found they don't work as well for me as the printed word.
Not any fault with the reading, I like your voice and presentation style, I may just may have to drop the 3 bucks, darling!

; )

Posted 9 Years Ago


NoelHC

9 Years Ago

OK, but not Starbucks, one of those trendy independent coffee place down by the ferry terminal kind .. read more
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Watch out … I have been known to come to Calgary:)
NoelHC

9 Years Ago

See there then! ; )
You know I love this story, and your readings. And I still think you have some personal marketing to do:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, KL. Yep … a great deal of marketing to do. Alas … one thing at a time.
Another great chapter.

NOTES: Have you ever thought about having other folk read the dialogue with you? An audio performance like this old radio shows!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, MamaDi. Yes I have but the resources and time do not allow for that right now:)
MomzillaNC

9 Years Ago

You're welcome. I hope you can find a way.
I've listened to them all now and I am more than intrigued. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Anne. It is recorded I just have to make it into a movie:)
I am looking for the t v series

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

From you lips to the Hollywood's ears:) Thank you, dear Ron:)
 wordman

9 Years Ago

you will be famous as the harry potter author pryde
Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

You say all the right things. LOL:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

538 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2014
Last Updated on November 13, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..