The Wisp, Audio Chapter XI

The Wisp, Audio Chapter XI

A Story by Pryde Foltz
"

My what long teeth you have ...

"
The Wisp
Chapter Eleven



XI 


In case you missed any of the previous audio chapters here is a link to the full playlist.


The Wisp available at the link below and through your local bookstores and libraries.




Bara dreams of the dark-haired boy, but one blustery day, the dark-haired boy is replaced by a silvery spectre who haunts her even when she is awake, pulling her deeper into dreams and closer to secrets she is better off not knowing. Waking up is no relief. The fictional east-coast town of Windfall offers its own surprises: immortal witches, coffee-loving werewolves, and dream boys come to life. A dead man’s diary names Bara a Clavigen and calls upon her to cage the evil. She must defeat the witch who has ensnared the Wisp in a piece of enchanted amber. Unfortunately the dreams have not revealed all. Always watching, a demon waits to prey upon her young soul.

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Found it magical....Yes Pryde you've done an amazing work...felt like a symphony in the background while going through....way to go Pryde....way to go....

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Tsogyal. I am very pleased you liked it:) This is one of my favourite chapters.
Outstanding verbal poetry dear friend. Your voice is getting better.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Coyote … giving it more training these days.
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are welcome.
It's wonderful Pryde, fantasy has always been my favourite.
Waiting for the next one...:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Sanjh.
I am entranced. I hung on every word. This Chapter was so filled with action and suspense. I thought you did a fabulous job with your descriptions and I liked the use of metals. I thought that was a nice touch.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Icyblue.
I liked the den mother character

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, LL. Yes Den Mother is a character. We are not done with her.
Made me think a bit of the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

C.S. Lewis is a big influence of mine; so that makes sense.
MomzillaNC

9 Years Ago

Cool! I loved that series.
reminds me of the movie lost or even the survivors this would make a great mini series

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Ron.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 21, 2014
Last Updated on November 21, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Adrift~~~ Adrift~~~

A Poem by lightsong