No more.

No more.

A Story by Lily
"

Just a little part of what could turn into a story. A look into the anger of someone who wants to make a change and is fed up with being told who to be.

"
Since when did life become so expendable. Since when did we stop caring? Accepting our fates no matter what they suggest. What happened to fighting, fighting for what you believe in, for what's right. Gone. A hollow world decaying but no body stands up to do anything about it. Thousands of things wrong but no one to correct them. No one brave enough to say no. No to what they are told, no to accepting this label we have all been determined as. Who gets that right? To say who is who and how far they can achieve, how far they will go. The right to encourage some and destroy others. Why should anyone have to go through the pain they do just because someone tells them they have to? Because everyone's scared. The fear. The fear of change, the fear of not knowing what's going to happen next if they do. Well guess what? No. I am no longer going to be who you tell me to be, because do you know what? I'm not afraid.

© 2013 Lily


Author's Note

Lily
Hope you liked it , if it's any good hopefully It can turn into something bigger

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on December 11, 2013
Last Updated on December 11, 2013

Author

Lily
Lily

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Lily


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Lily


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Lily