Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Lily

​“Jen...erm... We were just...” I sputtered trying to get the right words out. “I know what you were just doing. Chill Ami, I’m not your dad, I was your age once too. If you like, I’ll leave you two kids to it.” She winked at me, making me want to die inside. How could I have forgotten she was coming over? But she’s right at least she’s not dad. “Its fine, I should probably get going.” Ollie said, embarrassed. “What about you’re tea?” Jen said winding him up. “It’s okay, I already ate.” Ollie smirked at me. “Yeah my little nieces face” Jen smirked back. I walked Ollie to the door, ignoring Jen’s little comments and avoiding her gaze. “Sorry about her.” I laughed. “It’s okay she’s been bullying me for years, you don’t need to say sorry every time” he similarly laughed. “Only what you deserve” Jen shouted from the kitchen. “I’ll text you” he smiled, taking this as his cue to leave. He turned round to leave but quickly turned back and softly gave me a kiss on the cheek. ​I shut the door and walked back to join my auntie. She was only 29 and never acts her age. “So does ‘wittle Ami’ love Oliver?” She joked, grabbing my cheeks and pinching them. “Shut up no, it’s complicated” I said, trying to hide my smile. She carried on teasing me but I was too busy checking my phone. ‘We should never forget �" Ollie <3’ I couldn’t help my smile grow as I read that message. ‘So what does this mean? �" Ami <3’ Jen had noticed my reactions to my phone but had chosen to respectably ignore them. “So how do you actually feel?” She said, intrigued, tucking into Ollie’s portion of Spagbol. My reply was interrupted my next text. ‘I don’t want to be best friends anymore...’ Hurt and confused I didn’t even look up from the screen. ‘I want to be so much more :) - Ollie <3’ Relived and incredibly happy by this reply I looked up and turned to Jen. “I’m not sure, but one thing I do know is that I really, really like him. And I don’t think I can go back to how it was now.” Giving me a smirk, she cleared up our plates before heading towards the living room, but not before turning and saying. “That’s always the way.” Once she had gone I decided to reply to Ollie. ‘I think so too, but I think we should see how it goes, our little secret? �" Ami <3’ ‘You can be my perfect little secret ;) �" Ollie <3.’ This is so weird. Talking to Ollie now, feels different. I can’t help but smile. My cheeks were enflamed with colour at the compliment I just received and I couldn’t help but just stare down at the floor. Jen walked in to grab a drink and noticed my unusual position. “You okay Amiboo?” she asked concerned. Looking up and with a smile I replied. “I’m more than okay, I’m perfect.” “Of course you are sweetie; oh that reminds me I have something for you.” She reached into her bag and pulled out a locket. “It was your mums, she gave it to me, but I think you should have it. You can wear it at that party.” I took the locket from her palm and stared at it. It was so beautiful. After thanking her I looked down at my phone which seems to have gone off. ‘I’ll pick you up at 7 for the party; you’re not drinking are you? I don’t trust half the people going �" Ollie <3’ ‘Okay thank you, and no I’m not, I’m sure you can look after me ;) �" Ami <3’ ‘I will and that’s a promise �" Ollie <3’ I gave Jen a hug then turned to go back upstairs. “Night Jen, think I need my beauty sleep.” I shouted down to her. “You’re beautiful enough already” she shouted with a smirk. “Right I best be going, have fun at your party. Night sweet.” And with that I made my way to my bed. Finally uninterrupted at last.


© 2013 Lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

There were paragraphs ..but they seem to have deleted themselves so ignore that :)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
1 Review
Added on December 11, 2013
Last Updated on December 11, 2013


Author

Lily
Lily

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Lily


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Lily


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Lily