Who is Lissa Phelps?

Who is Lissa Phelps?

A Chapter by PurpleMuse

I created Lissa Phelps based in part on my own experience as a preteen attending the boarding school Delphian Academy in Oregon. My memories of the summer boarding school are filled with the adventures I dreamed of having, and the sense of maturity I felt at being away from my parents--expected to act like someone ready to take on a role in an adult world.

When Space Patrol steps in and rescues Lissa and her fellow prisoners, the news of the “Space-napped” teens goes viral and Lissa gets a chance to meet the President of Earth. But in spite of his show of kindness, she soon suspects there is more going on than a first alien encounter.


Thrown into the role of leader to a rag-tag group of teens, an octopus from Jupiter’s moon and a telepathic plant, Lissa embarks on a mission into space aboard the confiscated pirate ship in order to find allies against a corrupt regime bent on selling off the only thing on Earth they don’t own: Humanity. 


Take me to Space Patrol HeadQuarters



© 2018 PurpleMuse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thus a great art there ,well done

Posted 5 Years Ago


What a wonderful protagonist! The cast sounds super interesting. Reading on!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

PurpleMuse

5 Years Ago

Please do! Go here for more: www.SarahNicoleNadler.com/shop

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 4, 2018
Last Updated on October 4, 2018


Author

PurpleMuse
PurpleMuse

Portland, OR



About
I've been a member of WritersCafe since I was a teenager, dreaming of becoming a published author. Now, I'm a self-published author with three teen fantasy novels and an online bookstore that reac.. more..

Writing
Sisters Sisters

A Chapter by PurpleMuse


Trio Trio

A Chapter by PurpleMuse